• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dexter's Lab, Other Classics on Netflix March 30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noirulus

WILL THESE BE ADDED TO NETFLIX CANADA AS WELL?

I want to rewatch Samurai Jack so bad.

Edit: doesn't seem like it. = (

Where are people getting things like Animaniacs, Tiny Toons, and Cow & Chicken from? They aren't on the list. Or are you just assuming they're on the way, and not bothering to specify?

https://mediahint.com/

This is free. Does the same thing for the price of $0.

It does not do exactly the same thing, if you also want Netflix to work on stuff like the PS3 and Xbox or other devices it does not work though.

And I'm also not sure whether you can change your Netflix regions.

But it still works if you only want to use the web browser for Netflix.

Tek

Yep, Netflix made a deal with WB for the entire WB animated backlog, as well as Cartoon Network and adult swim. March 30th is just the beginning. Netflix has the rights to stuff like animaniacs, tiny toons, batman the animated series, etc now.

Then I demand Tiny Toons & Animaniacs! WHERE IS IT?! GIMMIE!

Mothman91

check again Courage season 1 and 2 will be on netflix as well!

JackNicholsonNodding.gif

Cheebo

Banned
Where are people getting things like Animaniacs, Tiny Toons, and Cow & Chicken from? They aren't on the list. Or are you just assuming they're on the way, and not bothering to specify?
Because they have the rights to them. There is no reason to assume they wont when they paid for the streaming rights for the shows. They aren't going to put everything up day one.

Netflix didn't just buy the rights to a handful of shows but the entire Warner's animated library.

If you want to watch US Netflix on a 360or PS3, all you have to do is go into the network settings of the respective system, and change the DNS settings. there are tons of YouTube guides, and it takes literally 30 seconds,

Because they have the rights to them. There is no reason to assume they wont when they paid for the streaming rights for the shows. They aren't going to put everything up day one.

Netflix didn't just buy the rights to a handful of shows but the entire Warner's animated library.

I know they aren't going to put up everything on day one, but at the same time, I don't think we should act like anything is confirmed until it genuinely is.

Askani

Yo, if I get Freakazoid out of this, Netflix wins life. Forever.

"Hey, Netflix! Look at the cute little streaming thing! Look at your little chunky library! You have little sweet shows in you don't you! Little sweet shows inside you if I hug you they're gonna come out! Little sweet, sweet, sweets! Make a sweet face! Gimme smoochie smooch!"

I hope Netflix Canada gets some love too. Not only has our cartoon station here ( teletoon) gone to shit, but can't even get over regular cable anymore.
It's been long time since I've seen samurai jack...would love to rewatch and the DCAU stuff.

abrack08

Tons of good stuff on that list. Love having Netflix, I'll never catch up with all the stuff I want to watch. My TV backlog is way bigger than my game backlog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom