• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dexter's Lab, Other Classics on Netflix March 30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yaska

Just wish Batman The Animated series would be there as well.

As for Ducktales, and Quack Pack, they're up on Finnish Netflix, with former actually having the original english dubs. Latter only has nordic dubs.

RBH

Just a heads up, the James Bond movies will most likely only be up for two or so weeks on Netflix before they're taken off. That's how it has been each time they've put up some Bond movies on Netflix in the past.

They're all up right now on Netflix.

ASc0or4.gif

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Dexter, samurai jack, aqua teen, batman beyond, adventure time, courage, johnny bravo, the grim adventures, Scooby doo, Ben 10, squidbillies, mad(animated series), powerpuff, robot chicken, boondocks, batman:brave and the bold, justice league, fosters home, venture bros, end edd eddy, metalocalypse.

List of content that should be up.

Mikey Jr.

Wow, this is pretty fucking awesome.

Kinda offtopic question, when does Netflix recycle in movies? I notice when I am scrolling a genre of movie, it'll show 21/75, 75 being the max shown, and 21 being the current number I'm on. Is that the complete amount of movies Netflix has in that genre? Lets say Horror for example.

SeroTyler

First one to talk gets to stay on the aircraft!
Kinda bummed it's only the first season or two of each show, but oh gawd all this nostalgia.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
All the cartoons only seem to be showing up in the for kids section and you can't add to the que from the kids section.

Can Netflix hurry up already and expand to the Netherlands.

I know there are a few people here looking forward to it, especially since it is so perfect for the internet connections in The Netherlands, but other Netflix regions have way less content than the US one, and I doubt that it would be very satisfactory when it would release here.

I would recommend just using a vpn like unblockus or something free otherwise and use that.

Dishwalla

Banned
Does anyone remember a show kind of like swat cats, but it was a team superhero dogs?
What was the name of that show?

Road Rovers?

And things like Swat Kats and Freakazoid and BTAS aren't going up because they aren't Cartoon Network shows, even though they may have been shown on CN in the past. The shows going up are shows that were created specifically for the channel, not shows they acquired(none of the many old Hanna-Barbera shows that CN used to show are going up, for instance).

No matter where you live you can access US Netflix. Multiple methods have been already said in this thread, the easiest way is to change your DNS settings on a console.

I live in the uk and have been using US Netflix for over a year and haven't had any issues, it's really simple.

Vyer

Added Adventure Time and Batman Brave and the Bold so far. Was going to add more but I started watching Batman. To make sure it was appropriate for my son, of course.

Dexter, samurai jack, aqua teen, batman beyond, adventure time, courage, johnny bravo, the grim adventures, Scooby doo, Ben 10, squidbillies, mad(animated series), powerpuff, robot chicken, boondocks, batman:brave and the bold, justice league, fosters home, venture bros, end edd eddy, metalocalypse.

List of content that should be up.
I love you. I mean that literally.

Necrovex

A little sad that Young Justice and Green Lantern isn't on Netflix yet. Plus, I was hoping for more than one season of Adventure Time and Venture Brothers. :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom