• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dexter's Lab, Other Classics on Netflix March 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm, I have to tell you something... Only two seasons.

There were only ever two seasons. The short first one and the 3 year long second one. The only real missing piece of the puzzle here is Ego Trip. The revival never happened, it shan't be spoken of, even in passing.

Penguin

Batman Beyond :O
Oh god, I could cry right now.

When I was younger, I really disliked PPG. But that was during the age where I felt I was "too cool" to like those type of "girly" show. I should really give it another shot, since I barely remember anything besides a green monkey and a transvestite (or was it transexual) devil.

Someone besides me likes Batman Beyond?! :-D

Beloved show on this site, believe all the Timm-verse is
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=352486&highlight=

Also, watching Samurai Jack for the first time.. I would have LOVED to be at the meeting when this show was pitched and approved.

The_cbf3ff_437291.jpg

It did....yet again...:')

For those with a 4:3 TV or device, are the episodes letterboxed for anyone else?

I was viewing Boondocks and Dexter's Lab on PS3 on my CRT and the picture is zoomed out like a 16:9 picture would be. Being 4:3 TV programs, the only reason why the picture would do that is if there are black bars on the left and right.

That would really suck because that means I can't view 4:3 Cartoon Network shows full screen on my TV or tablet.

RBH

Is there a full list of everything that's part of this new deal somewhere?

Cartoon Network
Adventure Time
Batman Beyond
Batman: The Brave and the Bold
Ben 10
Ben 10: AF
Ben 10: UA
Camp Lazlo
Courage the Cowardly Dog
Code Name Kids Next Door
Cow and Chicken
Chowder
Dexter's Laboratory
Ed, Edd 'n Eddy
Foster's
Generator Rex
The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy
Johnny Bravo
Justice League
Justice League Unlimited
MAD
My Gym Partner's a Monkey
Powerpuff Girls
Regular Show
Samurai Jack
Scooby Doo Mystery Inc

[Adult Swim]
Aqua Teen Hunger Force
The Boondocks
Children's Hospital
Metalocalypse
Robot Chicken
Squidbillies
The Venture Bros.

jts

...hate me...
For those with a 4:3 TV or device, are the episodes letterboxed for anyone else?

I was viewing Boondocks and Dexter's Lab on PS3 on my CRT and the picture is zoomed out like a 16:9 picture would be. Of course, being 4:3 TV shows, the only reason why the picture would do that is if there are black bars on the left and right.

That would really suck because that means I can't view 4:3 content full screen on my TV or tablet.
Yeah, Dexter's Lab was weirdly letterboxed on my iPad, but the zoom button fixed it.

Drago

Cartoon Network
Adventure Time
Batman Beyond
Ben 10
Chowder
Codename: Kids Next Door
Courage the Cowardly Dog
Cow & Chicken
Dexter's Laboratory
Ed, Edd 'n Eddy
Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends
Johnny Bravo
Justice League
Justice League Unlimited
Powerpuff Girls
Regular Show
Samurai Jack

[Adult Swim]
Aqua Teen Hunger Force
The Boondocks
Children's Hospital
Metalocalypse
Robot Chicken
Squidbillies
The Venture Bros.

Added some CN shows you were missing, and I may be missing more

[Cartoon Network]
Adventure Time
Batman Beyond
Ben 10
Camp Lazlo
Courage the Cowardly Dog
Code Name Kids Next Door
Cow and Chicken
Chowder
Dexter's Laboratory
Ed, Edd 'n Eddy
Foster's
Generator Rex
Johnny Bravo
Justice League
Justice League Unlimited
MAD
Powerpuff Girls
Regular Show
Samurai Jack
Scooby Doo Mystery Inc

[Adult Swim]

Aqua Teen Hunger Force
The Boondocks
Children's Hospital
Metalocalypse
Robot Chicken
Squidbillies
The Venture Bros.

I've probably left some out too. EDIT: Added Drago's additions.

Nert

First episode of Adventure Time was really funny and I plan on watching more. If anyone reading this hasn't watched Courage the Cowardly Dog yet, shame on you!

iirate

Watching Batman Beyond right now, about halfway into the first season. I saw quite a bit of it here and there when it first aired, but I already have gained a whole new appreciation for it today. Fantastic show.

Umm, I have to tell you something... Only two seasons.

I have the follow up seasons on dvd. But seasons 1 and 2 couldnt find anywhere. But from what i remember season 2 was the "unofficial" ending. Besides the dexter movie. Third season the made lots of changes show was different.

Necrovex

I am switching around from Justice League, and Adventure Time. The latter begins in such a weird way. I expected some introduction, but it felt like just another episode of Adventure Time.

Baraka in the White House

2-Terms of Kombat
I have the follow up seasons on dvd. But seasons 1 and 2 couldnt find anywhere. But from what i remember season 2 was the "unofficial" ending. Besides the dexter movie. Third season the made lots of changes show was different.

Third season saw changes in VAs and art style that made them terrible. Just terrible.

EulaCapra

I wish Disney can get up all in this. I've been clamoring for some childhood fondness with Disney's Recess, which isn't available in any sort of media. At all.

Narag

Ran through Adventure Time. Liked it but it's not something I'd make a point to rewatch. Think I related far better to Regular Show which had me rolling.

KevinCow

Banned
Netflix desperately needs a Shuffle function so I can just throw a bunch of these shows in there and let it go. Netflix would never be turned off.

vazel

Banned
Netflix desperately needs a Shuffle function so I can just throw a bunch of these shows in there and let it go. Netflix would never be turned off.
I've wanted a feature like this for the longest time.

Netflix doesn't seem to like idle streaming though. Whenever I'm auto-streaming a tv show it pauses after two episodes to ask me if I'm still watching.

Gambit61

WTF, is anyone else having trouble accessing their netflix account? I can't login through my pc browser, and somehow my 360 was deactivated from the account. I've had 0 problems with the service for the past 2 years until now. Also, my sister's Windows 8 app which is using my account is working fine so I don't know what's going on.

Ballistik

WTF, is anyone else having trouble accessing their netflix account? I can't login through my pc browser, and somehow my 360 was deactivated from the account. I've had 0 problems with the service for the past 2 years until now. Also, my sister's Windows 8 app which is using my account is working fine so I don't know what's going on.

Working fine over here.

I'm caught up watching all the Dexter's Laboratory episodes, so GOOD.

Acrylic7

whats ben 10?
Something really cool until he grew up and started hanging out a night playing detective and shit.

Give it a try, I love Ben 10. Just stop after the original.
Fuck Alien Force and whatever the other shits called.

Cartoon Network
Adventure Time
Batman Beyond
Ben 10
Camp Lazlo
Courage the Cowardly Dog
Code Name Kids Next Door
Cow and Chicken
Chowder
Dexter's Laboratory
Ed, Edd 'n Eddy
Foster's
Generator Rex
Johnny Bravo
Justice League
Justice League Unlimited
MAD
Powerpuff Girls
Regular Show
Samurai Jack
Scooby Doo Mystery Inc

[Adult Swim]
Aqua Teen Hunger Force
The Boondocks
Children's Hospital
Metalocalypse
Robot Chicken
Squidbillies
The Venture Bros.

The shows in bold are lame so avoid them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom