• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo IV Beta |Mini OT| READ THE OP

What would you rate Diablo IV

• 1 (Amazing)

Votes: 116 37.3%

Votes: 111 35.7%

Votes: 62 19.9%

Votes: 12 3.9%
  • 5 (Dreadful)

Votes: 10 3.2%

• Total voters

JusticeForAll

Gold Member
I could not find any way to download the beta or even find it in the ps store on the ps5 itself. Luckily, I could do it via the app. So for those who have the same problem: that's the way to go.

Diablo 4 is cross save right? So if I unlock the backpack cosmetic and title on the PS5 version but purchase the PC version at launch, it should be unlocked on my B.net account?

Last edited:

MiguelItUp

Looks like it's just for Us? Ok, if someone has tomorrow or so desire on Kfc and does not need the code I would buy it from you.

Edit: nevermind i can get it from Amazon.
Sorry, I wasn't sure about the "only in the US" thing. But good, glad you can get one otherwise!

splattered

I'm prob gonna run with rogue for the beta at least, I usually pick those types of characters. Was demon hunter primarily in d3... I logged into that for the first time in a few years this morning on xbox

zomboden

Banned
Has anybody received their code for the early access download on Xbox via email? I redeemed the KFC code awhile back and havent received anything yet.

MirageMew2

Just started the preload. FWIW pre-ordered from Amazon just yesterday, got the code around 11am today. Entered on Blizznet, got the PS key around an hour ago. No problems.

Spyxos

Just started the preload. FWIW pre-ordered from Amazon just yesterday, got the code around 11am today. Entered on Blizznet, got the PS key around an hour ago. No problems.
Did you pre-order the console version? And then activated the Pc version? I haven't seen a Pc version on Amazon.

Krathoon

Your can get early access to the beta by buying a chicken sandwich from KFC online. No need to buy the game.

I am kind of annoyed that the Deluxe edition is $90. Seriously?

I am getting the impression that these game companies are really pushing their luck with the prices.

Krathoon

I am kind of thinking about getting the PS5 version so I have the option of selling it.

If I really wanted to be a dick, I would wait a while and buy it used. Gotham Knights is already $36.

Last edited:
Blizzard's PR Agency got in touch with me today and the gates are about to open to hell :) Super stoked! (PS5 Version) My PC is doo doo.

lWHkMXP.jpg

Last edited:

Codeblew

I could not find any way to download the beta or even find it in the ps store on the ps5 itself. Luckily, I could do it via the app. So for those who have the same problem: that's the way to go.
I couldn't find it on the PS5 itself either so I just downloaded it to my PS5 from store.playstation.com.

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.
Never used O2 Priority app but logged in and there was a nice code sitting waiting for me. Thanks for heads up.

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.
Right folks I've redeemed my code against PC on battle net it said something about your account is ready or unlocked or something - where do I find the download in battle net? All I can see is an option to pre-purchase at various values?

Is it in the launcher or can you do it via web?

Schmendrick

Right folks I've redeemed my code against PC on battle net it said something about your account is ready or unlocked or something - where do I find the download in battle net? All I can see is an option to pre-purchase at various values?

Is it in the launcher or can you do it via web?
You have to switch the version to beta on the D4 tab. Then the install button will no longer be greyed out.

TrebleShot

Pretty easy to get a code for both PS5 and PC to try out.
Just used my two amazon accounts to pre order then cancel.

Looking forward to comparing, maybe ill double dip considering its cross play from launch.

Fools idol

Banned
Pretty easy to get a code for both PS5 and PC to try out.
Just used my two amazon accounts to pre order then cancel.

Looking forward to comparing, maybe ill double dip considering its cross play from launch.
how did you get a pc code doing this? I dont see the pc pre order on amazon. Do they email you a code when you preorder or what?

ah edit - nevermind. You get the code emailed upon preorder PS5 version whith then can be redeemed on the diablo 4 site for PC.

Last edited:

Spyxos

how did you get a pc code doing this? I dont see the pc pre order on amazon. Do they email you a code when you preorder or what?

ah edit - nevermind. You get the code emailed upon preorder PS5 version whith then can be redeemed on the diablo 4 site for PC.
I just got my code, but i can only redeem it on Ps5, not Pc.....

Pc Code : xxxx-xxxxx-xxxx
PS5 Code xxxx-xxxx-xxxxx-xxxx-xxxx

Last edited:
Top Bottom