• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Digital Foundry:FPS Boost For Xbox 360 Games: Gears 3, Sonic Generations, Fallout 3, Assassin's Creed. Mirror's Edge

Riky

$MSFT
Brilliant upgrades, Mirrors Edge looks particularly good, but all have transformative increases in frame rate that actually make them playable.
Good that Series S delivers huge upgrades as well. Will definitely go back to Fallout 3 again

Portugeezer

Cool. I wanted to play Motorstorm series and considered buying a PS3, I know PS3 emulation is complicated but this is great work by MS.

intbal

The original gears trilogy all now at 60 FPS. This is fantastic stuff!
Judgement also got boosted to 60fps and looks great. Although, sadly, no X enhancements. It was the most graphically advanced of all the Gears games on 360. Probably dragged down performance too much to boost it to 4K when the One X came out.

Romulus

I can see alot of console gamers with ps5 buying an XSS just for this. Its literally the opposite approach that Sony has. BC is basically a giant fuck you on ps5 outside of ps4. Xbox doesn't just "allow" you play classics like Fallout 3, it transforms them.

Last edited:

RAIDEN1

I can see alot of console gamers with ps5 buying an XSS just for this. Its literally the opposite approach that Sony has. BC is basically a giant fuck you on ps5 outside of ps4. Xbox doesn't just "allow" you play classics like Fallout 3, it transforms them.
Sony doesn't give a shit about legacy, it never did, and that is even evident in the PS4 days....

Top Bottom