• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Disney acquiring LucasFilm for 4.05 billion dollars

Status
Not open for further replies.
DisneyLucasFilm_489x295_0.jpg

Signing his dream away...

LMAO! Ahahahaha!

Edmond Dantès

Dantès the White
Disney should acquire the rights to Middle-earth (Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit), then they'll have the fantasy genre all sewn up.

Now they just need to buy Capcom and Hasbro, and then they'll be getting money from just about every geek or nerd in existence.

-Eddman-

Dear Disney:

Please put an end to the nonsense and release good HD versions of the ORIGINAL, non vandalized, episodes IV, V and VI.

Love

Me.

So, now Disney owns their IP, plus Marvel and Lucasfilm? what's next, Nintendo?

bill0527

This, along with the announcement of new Star Wars films, is fucking huge.

I am really and truly dumbfounded why the internet is shitting all over this.

The franchise is in the doldrums, the last 3 movies weren't very good, and it can only get better from here.

This is hilarious haha

Totally out of the blue. I'm not sure what to expect to be honest. As much as it could potentially be terrible, it will be cool seeing a new Star Wars film in cinemas.

blahness

Dear Disney:

Please put an end to the nonsense and release good HD versions of the ORIGINAL, non vandalized, episodes IV, V and VI.

Love

Me.

So, now Disney owns their IP, plus Marvel and Lucasfilm? what's next, Nintendo?

Dont forget they own the Muppets

Guys, think THINK!

Tetsuya Nomura can LEGALLY now bring the Galactic Empire to the Kingdom Hearts verse.

Keybladers vs Jedi vs Sith

O_______________O

Air

Banned
It all started with a mouse. I wonder if they would be as big if Disney didn't get screwed out of losing Oswald the lucky rabbit. They have a mighty huge kingdom indeed.

Leckan

Lol they're making more Star Wars episodes.

I thought the saga was finished? Then again when there is money there are no objects I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom