• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon's Dogma Showcase Announced for 6.16

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.

Sorry Capcom? Just do two streams at the same time brother.

364536.png

BossLackey

Gold Member
I really hope we get another game, whether that be a remake or a sequel or remaster or something. But I don't think that's gonna happen.

I'm not sure why they haven't just made a sequel at this point. The success of Dark Souls combined with the many unique aspects of DD makes it seem like another game would do very well.

Reactions: Isa

vpance

I really hope we get another game, whether that be a remake or a sequel or remaster or something. But I don't think that's gonna happen.

I'm not sure why they haven't just made a sequel at this point. The success of Dark Souls combined with the many unique aspects of DD makes it seem like another game would do very well.

I guess because they've been focused on all the RE remakes.

They should definitely capitalize more on Souls success though. Wasn't it the reason for DD's existence in the first place?

CamHostage

kiphalfton

Big nothingburger, since there is nothing he mentioned that really reinforces it being Dragon's Dogma 2. Still just one big assumption. Could be anything. People are grasping at straws here and are going to be let down if DD2 isn't shown.

Also if you reread that particular sentence, it's in reference to "Arisen". I assume they're referring to "Dark Arisen" (i.e. the remaster for PS4/X1) since there is no "Arisen"... unless of course they're stupid enough to name the sequel that (which would cause a lot of confusion I'd imagine).

Last edited:

Pejo

Gold Member
Dragon's Dogma HD-er: NFT Edition - where the money your pawns make for you go into an e-wallet to buy Bored Ape jackets in SF6. That's my guess.

Nickolaidas

Push Square also are banking on both IPs getting a sequel reveal. Maybe.

You wait years for earth-shaking RPG sequels, and then two come along at once! Well, maybe. Both Final Fantasy VII Remake 2 (officially in development) and Dragon's Dogma 2 (unofficially in development) could be revealed tonight at the Final Fantasy VII 25th Anniversary Celebration and 10 Years of Dragon's Dogma events respectively, but there's just one problem: the events start at the same bloody time!

https://www.pushsquare.com/news/202...a-events-are-happening-at-the-same-time-today

Last edited:
Big nothingburger, since there is nothing he mentioned that really reinforces it being Dragon's Dogma 2. Still just one big assumption. Could be anything. People are grasping at straws here and are going to be let down if DD2 isn't shown.

Also if you reread that particular sentence, it's in reference to "Arisen". I assume they're referring to "Dark Arisen" (i.e. the remaster for PS4/X1) since there is no "Arisen"... unless of course they're stupid enough to name the sequel that (which would cause a lot of confusion I'd imagine).

There is an Arisen. It's the player. They are simply saying hello to us.

Last edited:

Draugoth

Gold Member
I can't bring myself to care if there's no gameplay.

It's not real unless someone can play it.

Considering the fact that The snitch hasn't leaked anything, this either means no Dragon's Dogma 2 or he doesnt care for Dragon's Dogma

Shifty

Alright, time to collectively ignore the Final Fantasy stream in the vain hope that we get some good shit from Capcom. Cozy.

CamHostage

There it is!! They put a "2" in a Dragon's Dogma conversation...

5yr5jcm.jpg

...Still waiting for Capcom to put that "2" and "Dragon's Dogma" together in the same title.

Top Bottom