• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon's Dogma Showcase Announced for 6.16

O-N-E

It's real!!

And no gameplay.

Half Baked Boo GIF

Last edited:

Shifty

More than a logo would have been nice.

But I'll sure as shit take that over 'thank you for watching goodnight and enjoy those randy marsh sized blue balls'.

R6Rider

Gold Member
I was really enjoying their story of the game and how it came together. Would honestly listen to a long ass podcast of that.

At the end I thought that was it and then the unzips lol.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Not gonna lie, that reveal right at the end felt like sex.

I liked the video too. You can feel how those dudes had passion for the project and were risking it to try new things, just cool shit they thought could be a fun game.

There aren't many games like that being made nowadays, so yeah, I'm really excited for the sequel. Gameplay at TGS? Hope so!

yurinka

RE4 Remake wasn't an official announced thing back then neither was DD2.

Right now Capcom is releasing 4 titles in 2023 - Pragmata, Exo Primal, RE4 Remake and SF6. That's already a lot of titles dude, I doubt DD2 is a 2023 game, way too many games to release for 1 company. It's most likely a 2024 game.
I said internally scheduled, meaning not publicly announce. They appeared in a leaked Capcom roadmap document that ended being true.

They also had back then planned fo 2022 a new Mega Man and a "Resident Evil Outrage" (mistranslated by the leaker as "Resident Evil Outbreak") which could be a codename for the Village DLC/ Village Gold Edition. Some stuff they also had planned for 2022 like Capcom Fighting Collection, MHR Sunbreak or the 2nd arcade games collection that weren't delayed to 2023.

Recently Capcom also mentioned in a public IR document the amount of SKUs they plan to release during this fiscal year and as I remember in Jan-March 2023 they could release RE4HD, SF6 and Exoprimal. They have enough teams and like any other AAA publisher they also work with many outsorcing teams for all their big projects, they can release all.

Last edited:

KiteGr

No trailers.
No gameplay.
Just a 10 min documentary and a Tittle at the very end.

At least we've got.... something!
I would much rather have a Remake of DD in it's original vision before it got trimmed down in half.

Top Bottom