• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EA Calls Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order “First Title in an Entirely New Franchise”

Hm, prob not in my top ten. Not a big fan of Cal (the actor just bothers me - it’s a weird thing). But they were solid with the look and world building and general story. Kinda like a better version of Force Unleashed.
Cal looks way too generic to be memorable, not that I disliked it, but looks like an editor made character
They should do a timeskip, and make him more mature both in look and personality

Made him wise, strong willed, but always as discrete and gold hearted as in the first game, and for the look I dunno, give him a beard, scars maybe? Long hair or a distinctive ponytail, something more memorable than a saturday night clean shaven boy look lol

Jaxcellent

Good news, at least we will get some more single player starwars action, i liked the game too, could have been alittle longer and i diden't like some of the fights.. but good news.

Shut0wen

Today, during Electronic Arts’ quarterly financial conference call for analysts and investors, chief executive officer Andrew Wilson had an interesting remark to make about Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order.

Speaking of the game achieving over 10 million players as announced earlier today, Wilson mentioned that this is “a first title in an entirely new franchise.”

This most certainly seems to hint that Electronic Arts intends to continue the “Star Wars Jedi” series as its own franchise.

At the moment there are no hints to what a probable Star Wars Jedi 2 could be about, but hopefully, we hear more about it soon.
So glad EA said this, i was honestly so surprised at how good this game is, it has its fair chair of bugs and the story isnt outstanding but the characters and the ganeplay is so addictive and the ending was just 10/10 especially for someone who loved star wars but couldnt get back into it since disney brought it (i did enjoy rogue one and last jedi just for being unique but these werent enough for me to love the franchise again like jedi fallen order did)

Top Bottom