• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ELDEN RING - Story Trailer

V4skunk

Banned
Yeah CGI trailer is exactly what we need for a game releasing in 2 months.
We just had a network test with just 1/12th of the open world available to explore and it already had more unique things/encounters etc to do than an entire Assasin Creed game.

jaysius

Banned
This seems like far too much lucid narration for a Souls game, we need more non-sequiturs and stream of thought trash.

I love the games, but boy are the stories pointless for a filthy casual that isn't going to collect every single item, look up all the wiki info and add lore to the story that isn't really there but is purely speculative, yet is somehow the story.

Barakov

The narrator sounds a lot like Maisie Williams. Really liked the line at the end too. Can't wait for this thing.

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
That big lion/man looking monster looks cool. I keep thinking we get to fight him. I’m curious to see how they’ll incorporate a day and night cycle into a boss fight or something epic.

I don't need to watch this, it's on pre-order. So I won't watch it. Have a nice day everyone.
Sounds like you’re a big fan and from Japan. Anyway, I found a awesome store in Japan that sells From Software shirts and stuff, but they only sell to select regions. TorchTorch is the company. I bet they’ll have some awesome Elden Ring stuff once the game is out. I was looking to see if there was a good store for From Software stuff in Japan, but the only thing I found was that site.

edit: I just found out that Play-Asia sells their stuff. Sweet

Last edited:

Reyziak

I also agree this trailer felt like part of the intro cinematic, not a complaint for me because I enjoy watching this.

Fake

o6FdKYr.png

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

FromSoftware bestowed us with a brand new Elden Ring Trailer at The Game Awards. In the latest Elden Ring trailer, FromSoftware took a break from gameplay to show us Elden Ring Lore and what could be the Elden Ring Intro Cinematic. So, Dave Klein of DaveControl took a stab at breaking down some lore theories and speculation based on the newest Elden Ring trailer. Elden Ring releases February 25, 2022.

FromSoftware is the acclaimed company behind classics like King's Field, Demon's Souls, Dark Souls, Bloodborne, and Sekiro. Ever since Hidetaka Miyazaki has taken over, FromSoftware has gone from being an obscure developer to one of the most well known and respected. Their latest title, Elden Ring, is one of the most anticipated games of 2022 and is looking fantastic.

Top Bottom