• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Elden Ring's Let Me Solo Her Is Retiring

Draugoth

Gold Member
let-me-solo-her.jpg

After slaying Malenia over 6,000 times in his over 1,200 hours in Elden Ring, the iconic Let Me Solo Her is hanging up the pot once and for all.

"I've had my fill of fighting Malenias,"

he told IGN, adding that it was a "great joy" to help so many Tarnished brave one of the game's toughest fights. That being said, he might return to help if there's a difficult DLC boss, but it's all dependent on how Shadow of the Erdtree goes.

Damn, thought he hopped off a long time ago. Woulda tried getting his help if I knew he was still around, I only did one playthrough and never even found her lol

Codes 208

Damn, thought he hopped off a long time ago. Woulda tried getting his help if I knew he was still around, I only did one playthrough and never even found her lol
Shes in Miquela’s halig tree. Its a secret area that requires a secret medallion to activate the lift and past a spirit town that requires three flames to be lit.

Which makes sense, she’s essnetially this game’s nameless king

Last edited:

FeralEcho

JT also made a really awesome song on him.Guy became a Souls Legend! From really needs to make him a secret boss in the DLC.

Kumomeme

would be funny if someone made an anime based on this.

some naked dude with pot. hillarious looking but turn out to be OP. obsessive like Goblin Slayer who also never show his face and always wear that 'helmet'

Top Bottom