• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ellen Page (Inception Juno, etc) is now Elliot Page.

Soltype

What's weird to me is that they think a remedy to the problem is assume another gender.We don't give anorexic people lipo as treatment, it doesn't make sense.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
every time i see one of these nutbags refer to themselves as "they" i think of kings demanding people use the royal "we"

yes you are so fucking special the rest of us must bow down to your snowflakeness

Terenty

- TUCUTE: A self-assigned term for a person who hasn't suffered from gender dysphoria, yet still calls themselves transgender anyway. They seem to think one's sense of gender is a fun choice they can change anytime at will. They simply believe that if someone says they are trans, they are trans- No medical diagnosis needed. They believe anyone who wants to take hormones to permanently change their body should have the right to do so. They also love to create brand new genders and pronouns that no one will ever take seriously. They make snap decisions on who is transphobic and ban them immediately, and they call people who believe that transsexualism is a medical condition Truscum.
Sounds like your typical Resetera citizen

If that's something you genuinely want, it's definitely something that can be achieved! You are the one that can make that happen.

OMFG now I can't unsee it.

Red + Whipped Cream | Okay gesture, 1970s aesthetic, Thumbs up
Believe me I’ve worked my whole life towards it, and I’ve worked A LOT on it, still not quite there.

But that’s why I’m glad when people achieve it for themselves. I mean what else matters really?

Last edited:

Teslerum

What's weird to me is that they think a remedy to the problem is assume another gender.We don't give anorexic people lipo as treatment, it doesn't make sense.

That's why I'm not exactly hype for the comments in here saying that they're glad for her/him/whatever now living their best life and that there's nothing wrong with that.

No she isn't.

This is not even an edge case. She's clearly not *living her best life* or particularly happy. She needs help. Not a million people being fake happy for her. Honestly one side of me wants to make dumb jokes, the other just finds it tragic.

Last edited:
You should mind your own business as well.

Iw1gS7S.gif

Ornlu

Banned
Why the hell is this 11 pages? How does this affect any of you?
You should mind your own business as well.

It doesn't affect you either, hoss. By your own logic, you shouldn't even be posting in the thread. 🤷‍♂️

Unless you're pulling a Pierre Delecto. If so, then by all means, Elliot; post away.

Believe me I’ve worked my whole life towards it, and I’ve worked A LOT on it, still not quite there.

But that’s why I’m glad when people achieve it for themselves. I mean what else matters really?

I'm glad to hear it; I wish you the best, and hope you continue to strive toward your goal. :messenger_heart:

That's why I'm not exactly hype for the comments in here saying that they're glad for her/him/whatever now living their best life and that there's nothing wrong with that.

No she isn't.

This is not even an edge case. She's clearly not *living her best life* or particularly happy. She needs help. Not a million people being fake happy for her. Honestly one side of me wants to make dumb jokes, the other just finds it tragic.

I mean I’m not really getting why this is such an issue - or how you can assume a person isn’t happy that you don’t know if they are claiming they are.

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
S
ugh its this history-rewriting shit that makes me rmde at this stuff

no, you saw her when she was still identifying as a woman. you didn't see her in the past and know she was going to retroactively change her fucking gender.

its like a fucking cult, somebody says the magic words "my name is a man name now, my pronouns are thus" and everyone reacts in this spellbound way, straight up twisting their own personal history to fit the new fashion. fucking scary.

Sometimes I just hang out reading comments on these kind of threads waiting for your take. Thanks for summing up my thoughts exactly on just about every twisted facet of post 2000 society.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
ugh its this history-rewriting shit that makes me rmde at this stuff

no, you saw her when she was still identifying as a woman. you didn't see her in the past and know she was going to retroactively change her fucking gender.

its like a fucking cult, somebody says the magic words "my name is a man name now, my pronouns are thus" and everyone reacts in this spellbound way, straight up twisting their own personal history to fit the new fashion. fucking scary.

No kidding. Page was 19 years old in 2006 and looked like a prepubescent girl.

Someone had to take the plunge rallying virtue signal points. Kevin Smith it is.

Reactions: MrS

Kimahri

Banned
Well, according to them, only trans actors should be allowed to play trans characters, so naturally rhat goes the other way as well.

Unless they want to collectively "come out" as bigots, they should demand her being fired,or make Vanya trans.

Personally I don't give a shit wither way. It's an actors job to, well, act.

INC

Gold Member

See this is funny to me, guess the community will reap what they so

I think its now inappropriate for a trans person to play a lesbian person

So replace Elliot, its only fair to the community, since they brough it up in the first place, they ,are the rules they all need to stick to it

Elliot if he had any decency would step down and let a lesbian actor play his former role

Again, its only fair remember

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
I’m not saying this is bad but it’s just something I can’t get down with and barely worth mentioning she leads female actresses in awards and is attempting to steal an award from Leonardo, Damon’s of the world? Seems risky.

Top Bottom