• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ellen Page (Inception Juno, etc) is now Elliot Page.

Ailynn

Faith - Hope - Love
The fact that there was a name change and no sign of any pronouns that start with the letter "Z" makes me believe that Elliot means this seriously and it isn't some sort of attention grab.

If he has medically diagnosed gender dysphoria, I hope this change truly brings him happiness. It certainly is not an easy road...but it's still preferable to suicide.

Hopefully he can manage to dodge the current internal hate wave I've seen sweeping through certain parts of the trans community lately. It's getting absolutely ridiculous out there.. :lollipop_downcast_sweat:

Last edited:
Can they give her balls? Like is that even possible? Imagine never having your ballsack and then just waking up one day and they’re down there and how uncomfortable that must be.

as long as she stays the same cute human being and doesn't try to get hormone therapy and a beard then I'm okay with this

you're free to call yourself whatever u want

Porcile

If I had the power to wake up one morning and force everyone to call me a completely name, with an entire army of Twitter mobsters behind me, I'd go with something much cooler like Shalashaska or Serpico, not Elliot.

HotPocket69

Banned
t7Epstj.jpg

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
I read that hate cimes in 2020 are supposedly up against trans people. A lot of activists blame it on Trump, but I've also heard researchers and even some trans people say the crazy stuff being pushed by the activists is actually backfiring and working against the trans community, because having people yelling at you for accidentally using a wrong pronoun and being called evil and awful is creating animosity by those who really didn't give a shit one way or the other about someone's sexuality.

I wouldn't be shocked if this is accurate. I really think 99% of people don't give a shit who you are, but when people are constantly berated and being talked down to and fired or called nasty things over innocuous comments it creates a culture of resentment where there didn't used to be any.

I think the activists are the worst thing to happen to the trans community. Many of them aren't even trans. I hope the trans community realizes these people are doing their community way more harm than good and start to distance themselves from these wackos.

cryptoadam

Banned
Kind of annoying everyone is rewriting history and now calling Ellen Page from the past in movies where he was a girl Elliot and him.

I mean it would be funny if Kevin Smith was like I fanboyed over Elliot and then Jerked off to him in his Xmen3 Costume that same night.

MrMephistoX

I read that hate cimes in 2020 are supposedly up against trans people. A lot of activists blame it on Trump, but I've also heard researchers and even some trans people say the crazy stuff being pushed by the activists is actually backfiring and working against the trans community, because having people yelling at you for accidentally using a wrong pronoun and being called evil and awful is creating animosity by those who really didn't give a shit one way or the other about someone's sexuality.

I wouldn't be shocked if this is accurate. I really think 99% of people don't give a shit who you are, but when people are constantly berated and being talked down to and fired or called nasty things over innocuous comments it creates a culture of resentment where there didn't used to be any.

I think the activists are the worst thing to happen to the trans community. Many of them aren't even trans. I hope the trans community realizes these people are doing their community way more harm than good and start to distance themselves from these wackos.

Also have heard that the majority of these crimes are in third world countries. You want transphobic look no further than ISIS and cartel controlled South American hell holes.

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
Hey good for him, if she* feels like that without screetching "patriarchy", "men sucks", etc. I have zero issues with this.

I read that Twitter "manifesto", seems like something which would men wrote....outside of woke terms, which, yeah those are dissapointing.

Only thing what come to mind, if he is ready for society treat of men.

Also Cage on suicide watch.

EDIT: *she > he

Last edited:
This is so pathetic. You know when you say you are trans, Im expecting a full commitment aka change of sex/adding or removing breasts/ taking hormones etc....a transition because you yourself feel like the opposite sex right? You cant just say you are trans because you "feel" like the opposite sex yet you still have tits, vagina etc. Its just so stupid, people dont even know whats what anymore.

Caitlyn Jenner is proper trans, cross dressed, cut his dick off, took hormones...thats what you do if you feel trans.

Last edited:

Senua

Gold Member
This is so pathetic. You know when you say you are trans, Im expecting a full commitment aka change of sex/adding or removing breasts/ taking hormones etc....a transition because you yourself feel like the opposite sex right? You cant just say you are trans because you "feel" like the opposite sex yet you still have tits, vagina etc. Its just so stupid, people dont even know whats what anymore.
Debatable

teezzy

Banned
Transgendered people identify as the opposite sex prior to getting surgery, that's why they get the surgery. Some decide not to get the surgery whatsoever. They're not doing it for some dweebs on a video game forum, they're doing it for themselves.

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
Also have heard that the majority of these crimes are in third world countries. You want transphobic look no further than ISIS and cartel controlled South American hell holes.
They're up in America too, but not necessarily murders. Just "hate crimes" in general. Could be anything, it doesn't specify in the specific data I saw.

GhostOfTsu

Banned
Transgendered people identify as the opposite sex prior to getting surgery, that's why they get the surgery. Some decide not to get the surgery whatsoever. They're not doing it for some dweebs on a video game forum, they're doing it for themselves.

Ok but they should still take some hormones or something to transition and feel more like their real self no? Basically she just put on a cap to hide her forehead and now she's a guy? She doesn't have to do anything else?

A wig makes you a girl and a hat makes you a guy. Gender are clothes now. Its all so stupid we can't take this seriously.

Wild times indeed

It won't endure for long.

here's the deal about gays and trans sex: it's sterile, they won't have kids. But kids will continue to be made, in the usual way - some may even be adopted by the fake folks.

so what will happen is that decades ahead all the trans people who fought so hard for new pronouns will be old people surrounded by new people made in the usual way who don't give a fuck to pronouns...

Last edited:

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
ugh its this history-rewriting shit that makes me rmde at this stuff

no, you saw her when she was still identifying as a woman. you didn't see her in the past and know she was going to retroactively change her fucking gender.

its like a fucking cult, somebody says the magic words "my name is a man name now, my pronouns are thus" and everyone reacts in this spellbound way, straight up twisting their own personal history to fit the new fashion. fucking scary.

Kevin Smith should replace his cap with a fedora.

teezzy

Banned
Ok but they should still take some hormones or something to transition and feel more like their real self no? Basically she just put on a cap to hide her forehead and now she's a guy? She doesn't have to do anything else?

A wig makes you a girl and a hat makes you a guy. Gender are clothes now. Its all so stupid we can't take this seriously.

Would you want someone else attempting to dictate what you should do to feel like your real self?

GhostOfTsu

Banned
Would you want someone else attempting to dictate what you should do to feel like your real self?

?

She came out herself as Elliot and he. Male. If she stays the same then she's not trans.

This is basic stuff but I know that "your side" are a lost cause so there is no reasoning possible.

teezzy

Banned
?

She came out herself as Elliot and he. Male. If she stays the same then she's not trans.

This is basic stuff but I know that "your side" are a lost cause so there is no reasoning possible.

I voted for Trump this year. I'm not entirely sure I have a side.

But fair enough, we're not going to convince one another. Cheers.

Darkmakaimura

?

Yeah this case is especially retarded.

"Hi I'm a Lesbian and now I'm a man and I'm also queer."

Again, wtf does that even mean?

Sorry but Ellen/Elliot honestly seems to have a serious mental disorder.

The fact that there was a name change and no sign of any pronouns that start with the letter "Z" makes me believe that Elliot means this seriously and it isn't some sort of attention grab.

If he has medically diagnosed gender dysphoria, I hope this change truly brings him happiness. It certainly is not an easy road...but it's still preferable to suicide.

Hopefully he can manage to dodge the current internal hate wave I've seen sweeping through certain parts of the trans community lately. It's getting absolutely ridiculous out there.. :lollipop_downcast_sweat:
Im just curious, what internal hate are you talking about?

F

Foamy

Unconfirmed Member
Does this mean a blow job is out of the question Ellen?

Last edited by a moderator:

teezzy

Banned
Yeah this case is especially retarded.

"Hi I'm a Lesbian and now I'm a man and I'm also queer."

Again, wtf does that even mean?

Sorry but Ellen/Elliot honestly seems to have a serious mental disorder.

It means Ellen Page was born a woman who was attracted to women, and now identifies as a man named Elliot Page, who despite having a vagina instead of a penis.... is still attracted to women.

Damn these kids with their hippity-hop, hula hoops, and Pac-Man video games!

Darkmakaimura

It means Ellen Page was born a woman who was attracted to women, and now identifies as a man named Elliot Page, who despite having a vagina instead of a penis.... is still attracted to women.

Damn these kids with their hippity-hop, hula hoops, and Pac-Man video games!
But if she says she's NOW a man but also a queer.... wouldn't that mean that HE is attracted to other men?

Again. Mental disorder.

Last edited:

teezzy

Banned
But if she says she's NOW a man but also a queer.... wouldn't that mean that HE is attracted to other men?

Again. Mental disorder.

I don't have the answers you're seeking, and even looked up the subject on Wikipedia for further information to figure out how it all works. I still don't have them.

I'll say this though, there was a long period of time where people viewed homosexuality as a mental disorder which could be cured. Hence the infamous shock treatment.

This wasn't very long ago either. We're talking 60's and 70's here:

If I'm confused trying to figure transgenderism out, I can't imagine what it's like to actually live through this sort of thing. To grow up and feel as though I was in the wrong body my entire life. I love my penis, personally. I don't take that for granted in 2020 (lol).

I've certainly been a little off my rocker before, where the lines of reality seemed to blur, and I know you have too from some of your posts in other areas of the forum.

I don't know, man. I'm too much of a centrist in most cases to take a firm stance, but I believe we should start by trying to understand - first and foremost.

Furlong

Banned
Can they give her balls? Like is that even possible? Imagine never having your ballsack and then just waking up one day and they’re down there and how uncomfortable that must be.

She'll be alright, they can just shove a couple of pickled onions up there.

Darkmakaimura

I don't have the answers you're seeking, and even looked up the subject on Wikipedia for further information to figure out how it all works. I still don't have them.

I'll say this though, there was a long period of time where people viewed homosexuality as a mental disorder which could be cured. Hence the infamous shock treatment.

This wasn't very long ago either. We're talking 60's and 70's here:

If I'm confused trying to figure transgenderism out, I can't imagine what it's like to actually live through this sort of thing. To grow up and feel as though I was in the wrong body my entire life. I love my penis, personally. I don't take that for granted in 2020 (lol).

I've certainly been a little off my rocker before, where the lines of reality seemed to blur, and I know you have too from some of your posts in other areas of the forum.

I don't know, man. I'm too much of a centrist in most cases to take a firm stance, but I believe we should start by trying to understand - first and foremost.
Well "gender dysphoria" for starters I would think is a sort of mental disorder.

Having a mental disorder =/= bad person.

But in Ellen's/Elliot's case it's not just transgenderism but this confusing wordplay of queer. What does that even mean when she was a Lesbian who likes women but NOW has become a man.

If she is a he now, but STILL liked women.... wouldn't that NOT be queer? Wouldn't being a queer AFTER she became man mean that she now likes men?

See what I'm getting at here?

Admast79

Neo Member
I guess all games with big slogan "Ellen Page as.." will be pretty expensive rare things as now they will need to be changed to "Eliot..."

Oh well, never was a fan, and her role in the Umbrella Academy was so annoying.

I am fine with this, to be honest. No SJW screeching involved, and if you paid a bit attention, you noticed she behaved with zero female energy in Umbrella Academy and even in Inception already.

She, (now he) is definitely not a transtrender, imo. You could see her being uncomfortable being a girl for many years.

Live and let live, mates...
We all just want to live happy lives.

Last edited:

teezzy

Banned
Well "gender dysphoria" for starters I would think is a sort of mental disorder.

Having a mental disorder =/= bad person.

But in Ellen's/Elliot's case it's not just transgenderism but this confusing wordplay of queer. What does that even mean when she was a Lesbian who likes women but NOW has become a man.

If she is a he now, but STILL liked women.... wouldn't that NOT be queer? Wouldn't being a queer AFTER she became man mean that she now likes men?

See what I'm getting at here?

Lol yes, your point couldn't be more clear

Top Bottom