• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ellen Page (Inception Juno, etc) is now Elliot Page.

teezzy

Banned
Don't forget forget her emotional breakdown on Colbert. She needs therapy, and not the conversion kind

Justice for Jussie!

Y'know... idk what this conversation pertainsto exactly, but that was some boss level authenticity on her end. It's rare to see Late Night interviews get real like that.

Elliot Page, you're a real one.

True. Not for Page though lmao.

bX8tRdA.gif

LDS

Banned
That's not tension, I think you're just rEpReSsInG yOuR fEeLiNgS fOr SoMe ReAsOn lol.
Comfortable in my skin, it’s why I don’t feel a need to attack transgender people like a decent amount of people here 😆 hope you get to that place some day my dude.

MastaKiiLA

Is he still going to play a woman in Umbrella Academy? Her character is already complicated enough, that I don't know if they need to add an additional transition subplot to the mix. It might be better to just continue with the character as female.

borborygmus

Trading womanhood for manhood seems like such a bad move financially or socially in our century. That men want to transition into women doesn't greatly surprise me; when the opposite happens, it does make me wonder.

They're not seen as men anyway, even by their allies, otherwise they would be attacking the now presumably straight white rich pivileged male "Elliot." That they don't even believe in their own position makes the whole thing not very convincing (not that it would be convincing otherwise either).

Last edited:

AgentP

Thinks mods influence posters politics. Promoted to QAnon Editor.
She will not get parts as a man, so where is her career going to go? I wonder if she really feels like a 'man', or she is just a lesbian and trying to score woke points.

Burning my copy of The Last of Us.
'Atta boy!
Comfortable in my skin, it’s why I don’t feel a need to attack transgender people like a decent amount of people here 😆 hope you get to that place some day my dude.
We attack faux transgender people who use it as a way to gain power and control of others vià Censorship and Cancel Culture.

cryptoadam

Banned
Y'know... idk what this conversation pertainsto exactly, but that was some boss level authenticity on her end. It's rare to see Late Night interviews get real like that.

Elliot Page, you're a real one.

This was her defending Juicy Fruit and trying to blame DRUMPF and WHYTE SUPREMACY for it.

You know Jussi Smollet the guy who lied about being attacked by 2 white dudes but instead paid two big black Nigerian brothers to fake a hate crime.

She was being real based on a giant lie that anyone with half a brain could see was total BS from outer space. So you gotta ask yourself if someone can get that "real" and worked up over complete bullshit, how "real" is her transition?

teezzy

Banned
This was her defending Juicy Fruit and trying to blame DRUMPF and WHYTE SUPREMACY for it.

You know Jussi Smollet the guy who lied about being attacked by 2 white dudes but instead paid two big black Nigerian brothers to fake a hate crime.

She was being real based on a giant lie that anyone with half a brain could see was total BS from outer space. So you gotta ask yourself if someone can get that "real" and worked up over complete bullshit, how "real" is her transition?

Misinformed or not, earnesty goes a long way with me.

I'm ok with her being him from now, but there is some rephrasing to do on... their Wikipedia page (no pun intended):

'He' is still a 'she' no matter how you slice it.
If you slice it between the S and the H tho :messenger_grinning:

Last edited:

aries_71

Wow. I always thought she was a cute young woman.

She doesn’t really look like a big tough hombre, that’s for sure.

buizel

Banned
up up down down left right left right b a start just because we use cheats doesnt mean we're not smart

cryptoadam

Banned
Who gives a honest fuck how "real" their transition is?

If it makes them happy, and they aren't bothering others, I don't care.

Well they are bothering others. If I "deadname" him then I will be in big poo poo.

So ya if he just went about his day as normal without any big announcement and the thought police weren't there to check on my deadname crimes that it isn't bothering others.

But you can bet your buttocks if someone calls him Ellen Page or says I really like Ellen Page in Xmen 3 that person is going to be plenty bothered.

I have no issue with someone being trans, outside of the fact that they need mental help. My issue is that the rest of society is expected to play along with it at the threat of repercussions if they don't.

Don't bother me about your transition and I won't bother you.

Kerotan

Hard luck to all those of you who once fapped off to her.

In all seriousness she still has a vagina and you could still bang her!

Top Bottom