• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Elon Musk: Cancel Cancel Culture

sevoro

I clicked, and I was baited.

Between his inflated ego and the rest of the mob, this will be a good show.

Yep, he is seeing the writing on the wall and is repositioning his stance now.

The whole opera is coming down for the puritanical regressive left in the press and twitter. It's becoming obvious they just want control and have no real principles.

Wait for more of the 1% to follow this tactic. And then it filters down to their lackies.

Lads and ladies, we are in for a bumpy, funny, and sad ride when they see the tide is changing. Grab your popcorn and drinks.

Wait until they "gaslight" they weren't cancel culture and they were opposed to it when their opponents did it. Wait for the unhinged anger turned inwards when some begin to reject cancel culture and they were led astray.

Edit: Oh and please always remind them that they were part of this Robespierre cancel mob. They deserve to wear that for years to come. They need to be reminded they were fucking awful.

Last edited:

Cutty Flam

Banned
BNfy5zx.jpg

Ememee

The whole opera is coming down for the puritanical regressive left in the press and twitter. It's becoming obvious they just want control and have no real principles.

Wait for more of the 1% to follow this tactic. And then it filters down to their lackies.

Lads and ladies, we are in for a bumpy, funny, and sad ride when they see the tide is changing. Grab your popcorn and drinks.

Wait until they "gaslight" they weren't cancel culture and they were opposed to it when their opponents did it. Wait for the unhinged anger turned inwards when some begin to reject cancel culture and they were led astray.

Edit: Oh and please always remind them that they were part of this Robespierre cancel mob. They deserve to wear that for years to come. They need to be reminded they were fucking awful.

I think the last four years was the worst of it. I’d say the culture, tide, (whatever you want to call it) has been shifting the last six months. May be misplaced optimism but I feel the next few years will be tranquil compared to the last few ones. But I agree: They should be reminded. Constantly.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
But why would people want to cancel a wealthy white guy?

Looks at Elon's birth certificate

Carry on

Coolwhhip

Neophyte
Those insult replies are always so funny. I bet they are super proud of their tweeter skills after that. Then thousands of SJW like and retweet the insult. IMPROVING THE WORLD ONE TWEETER AT A TIME! Fucking wastes of space man.

Last edited:

Looks like you took your daily dose of hopium!

GeorgPrime

Banned
Man, the world's going to be in a sorry state when the Twitter generation comes into power.

I already imagine a future where a transgender deer being making strange animal noises while talking to Putin, Xi Jinping and Kim Jong-Un at a important peace conference between USA, Russia, China and North Korea.

Iam sure that will go well and will bring world peace to our planet.

Last edited:
Top Bottom