• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EU Sales January 2023 - PS5 up 202%, Xbox down 32%.

Elios83

In Italy Amazon has the GOW bundle available without invitation, standard price and stock has been available for many hours already.
Finally Europe is eating.

Dualsense Edge is only available at scalpers prices (289€)...

Last edited:

skit_data

Dualsense Edge is only available at scalpers prices (289€)...
I assumed that was the official price. Was thinking about maybe getting one despite the $199 price point but when I saw the price in Sweden was around 2800 SEK I was like ”no way in hell”.

Edit: Ok, apparently it doesn’t seem to launch among most retailers until Feb 23rd so it might be a while until we can see the actual price.

Last edited:

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
It's trending up but not growing fast by any means. If you took the Quest out of the equation, it's a grim picture.

But why would anybody do that?

Elios83

I assumed that was the official price. Was thinking about maybe getting one despite the $199 price point but when I saw the price in Sweden was around 2800 SEK I was like ”no way in hell”.

Edit: Ok, apparently it doesn’t seem to launch among most retailers until Feb 23rd so it might be a while until we can see the actual price.

I think that in countries where Playstation Direct is available the Sony store had 1 month exclusive, but in countries where it's not available traditional retailers had it since launch day. Official price here is 239€ so scalpers are trying to gain 50€ over it.
People thought the price was already too high but the product is actually being scalped and sold for a even higher price.

Mr Reasonable

Completely Unreasonable
Except Series X is not supply constrained. It's available almost everywhere.
Both Series X and Series S are readily available. The problem now is the lack of demand, which is why they are not selling as many consoles, and which is why the hardware revenue is also down.

Looks to be only available from resellers at inflated prices / used on those stores right now.

Jimmy Fallon Idk GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Last edited:
Top Bottom