• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ever thought you were good at Music (dancing) games?

Kiriku

SWEDISH PERFECTION
To be honest, that's not too impressive. I could probably do that with a little practice. Would've been cooler had he not used his crutches. :p

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
>>>To be honest, that's not too impressive. I could probably do that with a little practice. Would've been cooler had he not used his crutches. :p<<<

You remind me of a friend of a friend. He'd watched extreme skiing on TV and thought to himself, "That doesn't look too hard.", and when my friend asked him if he knew how to ski, he said he was a great skiier. Fast forward to that weekend, and the friend takes the guy to the top of one of the toughest Colorado double-diamond runs. Things seemed a little fishy to the friend when the guy had major trouble just trying to get off the lift, but they quickly got much worse.
The guy ended up totally catatonic from fear and had to be carried down the mountain by the ski patrol.

jenov4

TAJ said:
>>>To be honest, that's not too impressive. I could probably do that with a little practice. Would've been cooler had he not used his crutches. :p<<<

You remind me of a friend of a friend. He'd watched extreme skiing on TV and thought to himself, "That doesn't look too hard.", and when my friend asked him if he knew how to ski, he said he was a great skiier. Fast forward to that weekend, and the friend takes the guy to the top of one of the toughest Colorado double-diamond runs. Things seemed a little fishy to the friend when the guy had major trouble just trying to get off the lift, but they quickly got much worse.
The guy ended up totally catatonic from fear and had to be carried down the mountain by the ski patrol.

Great story TAJ, I know and loathe people who tell these tall tales. Nothing against Kiriku, I just hate those type of people. :p

Oh btw, is there a way to save that file directly to the hdd? I can't seem to do it.

Kiriku

SWEDISH PERFECTION
TAJ said:

Umm, I've been playing DDR for a few years now. I know that particular song well enough (hell, I even memorized every step in that song back when playing DDR 2nd Remix). I'm pretty confident I could pull it off with one leg with crutches as support if I practiced. So no, I don't think I'm like your friend of a friend. ;)

Top Bottom