• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Facebook executive caught trying to hook up with a minor

anthony2690

Banned
What is with these men with big successful jobs and little boys, Jeez.

I thought it was twitter ending careers, but now the little boys are saying hold my beer.

nush

Couldn't settle for a midget in a school uniform and instead had to turn to a life of disgusting depravity. SMH.
R-C.d0c2f172c0dc462fa64f11b977095371

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
How completely unsurprising that Googling his name only gets you results from:

Reddit (where the video is being removed by mods)
Andy Ngo
Daily Caller
Bitchute
And 9gag and a fucking Corvette forum :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Gee, I wonder why this isn't being reported more. The story broke 16 hours ago, that's more than enough time.

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
How completely unsurprising that Googling his name only gets you results from:

Reddit (where the video is being removed by mods)
Andy Ngo
Daily Caller
Bitchute
And 9gag and a fucking Corvette forum :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Gee, I wonder why this isn't being reported more. The story broke 16 hours ago, that's more than enough time.

No one wants to piss off Facebook… too much money involved since Facebook generates tons of leads.

Last edited:

Jsisto

Amateurs are setting up their own police stings now? Didn't Dateline NBC always work with local law enforcement to keep control of the situation?
I would guess that’s why not much will come of this, at least so far as criminal consequences. If this is indeed true, though, I would expect a resignation anytime now.

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
I would guess that’s why not much will come of this, at least so far as criminal consequences. If this is indeed true, though, I would expect a resignation anytime now.

Why? No one in the media is reporting this… there’s no pressure. Resigning in a manner that is public would generate headlines… if anything they’ll quietly fire him and give him cash so he sits tight for a year before looking for a job…

Jsisto

Why? No one in the media is reporting this… there’s no pressure. Resigning in a manner that is public would generate headlines… if anything they’ll quietly fire him and give him cash so he sits tight for a year before looking for a job…
It is a little suspect, but I wouldn’t be so sure just yet. I’m the first one to be critical of the media, but given that this is an amateur job targeting a very powerful person, I would guess they’re being very diligent to confirm the authenticity of this before reporting on it, which honestly, is probably the right thing to do.

Ionian

Had a look at the full video, it gets even worse for that sick fuck.

Someone he abused as a child confronts him over the phone. It's not an easy watch but the video is here. May go some way to explain why there is no press statement yet, most likely trying to get verification on everything before publishing but it's 100% him. Hotel staff keep getting sent to the room as his parents are getting calls and they're ringing the hotel trying to reach him.

*timestamped

Last edited:

Tams

I'm glad sick fucks like this are getting caught, but I can't help but think that confronting someone like this not only risks someone getting hurt, but any case against them being jeopardised.

If you get enough evidence of something like this happening, take it to the fucking police.

anthony2690

Banned
I'm glad sick fucks like this are getting caught, but I can't help but think that confronting someone like this not only risks someone getting hurt, but any case against them being jeopardised.

If you get enough evidence of something like this happening, take it to the fucking police.
I fully agree.
Sadly views/money is more important to these people.
I don't think they actually care about protecting children.
Just lining their own pockets.

Sybrix

The thing with these type of videos is I never know how to feel about this.

The subjects in these videos, i.e. The paedophiles are sick and deserve all the punishment coming there way.

However these 'vigilante groups' are normally run by narcissistic people pretending to care about protecting kids but really wanting to be famous and make money out of these videos, i can see this channel has 30k+ subs.

The British ones are even worse, they are run by thugs that again are narcissistic and want to be viewed as heroes and portray an almighty saviour image but really only care about making money and having a guardian angel image.

But the conflict is some of these sick pedo's wouldn't be caught without these amateur stings............ i applaud the end result, just not the means on how they get there.

If these people really cared about the kids they would take their evidence to the police and not create a YouTube channel out of it.

Last edited:

LordCBH

It is a little suspect, but I wouldn’t be so sure just yet. I’m the first one to be critical of the media, but given that this is an amateur job targeting a very powerful person, I would guess they’re being very diligent to confirm the authenticity of this before reporting on it, which honestly, is probably the right thing to do.

Interesting, cause the media isn’t bery diligent when it comes to other people.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Teachers, priests, boy scouts, sports, tech workers. The big five careers to being a pedo.

You're not going to see legions of oil workers or bankers ever gunning for kids (even online).

dem

Teachers, priests, boy scouts, sports, tech workers. The big five careers to being a pedo.

You're not going to see legions of oil workers or bankers ever gunning for kids (even online).

Do you think they plan out there careers to be around children... or do you think its just access?

I guarantee if there were kids working the rigs or in banks.. they would be getting f'd.

Last edited:
The thing with these type of videos is I never know how to feel about this.

The subjects in these videos, i.e. The paedophiles are sick and deserve all the punishment coming there way.

However these 'vigilante groups' are normally run by narcissistic people pretending to care about protecting kids but really wanting to be famous and make money out of these videos, i can see this channel has 30k+ subs.

The British ones are even worse, they are run by thugs that again are narcissistic and want to be viewed as heroes and portray an almighty saviour image but really only care about making money and having a guardian angel image.

But the conflict is some of these sick pedo's wouldn't be caught without these amateur stings............ i applaud the end result, just not the means on how they get there.

If these people really cared about the kids they would take their evidence to the police and not create a YouTube channel out of it.

If I do good for the wrong reasons what does it really matter? Just assume everyone doing good is getting something out of it.

The youtube channel is good because it can use methods law enforcement can't and shame law emforcement into taking action.

If the devil himself manifested in the flesh and started a sting operation to catch pedophiles I would like/comment/subscribe to his channel and maybe even throw him a few bucks on Patreon.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Do you think they plan out there careers to be around children... or do you think its just access?

I guarantee if there were kids working the rigs or in banks.. they would be getting f'd.
Personally I think the vast majority are pedos know going into it they are and they will go for a career around children.

Unless I'm wrong, I don't think the typical child abuser suddenly wakes up one day working with kids at age 35 and wants to make out with them.

Last edited:

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
Another one bite the dust. it seems like these top position jobs are full of pedophiles wtf
Pretty sure these channels are specifically targeting them because they make headlines.
"Supermarket cashier caught trying to hook up with a minor" isn't getting you subs.

Last edited:

Banjo64

cumsessed
Amateurs are setting up their own police stings now? Didn't Dateline NBC always work with local law enforcement to keep control of the situation?
Yes.

The show still got cancelled because one of these sick cunts managed to shoot himself in the head during the sting.

Chris Hansen just hits different to these amateurs. He had an aura of authority which compelled people to answer him.

When you see people joke about the req to be a pedo in order to geta shot at the top position in those mega companies liek twatter, fakebook etc but here they are.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Meddling with kids is an illness and one of the challenges of society.
So true.

But one counter to this which some pervs will bring up is what I'll always remember seeing in a tv or internet clip long time ago. It was one of those like 50 year old guys wanting to marry a 14 year old. His reply to the reporter was something like:

"What is age? What does that have to do with who you love?"

Mistake

Only one side seems interested in talking about this stuff, while the other openly promotes it. Would be nice if more people put their personal beliefs aside and realize this has more to do with good vs evil.

Last edited:

Fare thee well

Neophyte
Man... that moment when vigilante justice actually starts to feel reasonable.

Has anything even happened to all the other pedos GAFers highlighted in the last year? There were quite a bit. Was anything done?

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
Man... that moment when vigilante justice actually starts to feel reasonable.

Has anything even happened to all the other pedos GAFers highlighted in the last year? There were quite a bit. Was anything done?
Big companies don’t want to ruin their image when they can just fire the person and say they did it on their own time. It’s not like their employer has to apologize for anything.

Top Bottom