• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Fast and the Furious 5" has a title...

Status
Not open for further replies.

KevinCow

Banned
The Fast and the Furious
2 Fast 2 Furious
The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift
Fast and Furious
Fast Five

Has the Rambo series finally been surpassed by an even more idiotic naming scheme?

Come on, Rambo 5! Do something spectacularly idiotic if you want to hold your throne! Like maybe just "John".

KevinCow said:
The Fast and the Furious
2 Fast 2 Furious
Fast and Furious
Fast Five

Has the Rambo series finally been surpassed by an even more idiotic naming scheme?

Come on, Rambo 5! Do something spectacularly idiotic if you want to hold your throne! Like maybe just "John".

Dear John... Rambo 5

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
Oh man... could you imagine Judge Dredd trying to out-mutter Vin Diesel? That would be an epic movie.

Vin:"THE BUSTA BROUGHT ME BACK TO THE BASE!"
Dredd:"I AM THE LAW!"

Vin:"I live my life a quarter mile at a time..."
Dredd:"I knew you'd say that..."

The name should be "SERIOUSLY GUYS THIS IS WAY FASTER AND FURIOUSER THAN ANY OTHER MOVIE EVER FO REALZ...EXCEPT DAYS OF THUNDER"

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Hawk xSx said:
I don't care, I'll watch it. They're not cinematic masterpieces, but damn good entertainment.
Thank you. All 4 of these movies are entertaining and this one will be too.

Day one. :D

Shapingo

Dresden said:
The legendary lawmen will probably be evil asians. Then you'll have one sympathetic asian character who'll impress diesel by doing donuts in the parking lot. He'll then die, leading to a climatic confrontation with diesel and walker racing against the said evil group of asians. Then their cars will explode.

They are filming in Brazil so replace asian with hispanic.

Also Vin Diesel's facebook mentions they were filming 5 & 6 at the same time http://www.facebook.com/VinDiesel

http://news-briefs.ew.com/2010/01/12/vin-diesel-two-fast-and-furious-sequels/

Jtwo said:
I actually really like the premise. If these lawmen truly are legendary, then they better have some kickass driving skills. In fact, they should be better drivers than Diesel and Walker.. and chase them accross the country.

So you basically want Butch Cassidy and the Sundance kid only with cars? It could actually be a good movie to be honest if the ending is at least similar.

-COOLIO- said:
jordana brewster is hot as fuck. is she back?

This is the right question. Also needs more Michelle Rodriguez flashbacks (I'm normally not into her but in F&F 4 she looked pretty good).

BAW

Banned
This franchise is such a guilty pleasure of mine :lol

Just relax and enjoy the hilariousness, not every movie has to be "OMG BEST MOVIE EVAR" Oscar winning material.

thirty

Banned
thedrizzle34 said:
This is the right question. Also needs more Michelle Rodriguez flashbacks (I'm normally not into her but in F&F 4 she looked pretty good).
you know, ever since i saw her titties in imax 3D i can't stop thinking about michelle rodriguez. i even rewatched her in lost to see more of her. i too never cared much for her until lately.

neorej

ERMYGERD!
I expect the sixth film to be called 'Fast and Furrious', where Walker and Diesel deal with a gang of street racing furries.

Edit:

Obligatory:

1261.jpg

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Hahaha I can't believe this franchise keeps going, but I suppose with the money it made and the way these guys careers have gone, there's no reason not to.:lol

KevinCow

Banned
Hey Vin, maybe your career wouldn't have gone to shit and forced you to do sequels to your old movies if you'd made kickass action movies where you beat the shit out of people instead of stupid kids' movies.

You too, The Rock. Even though you have nothing to do with this thread.

Damn I want a movie where Vin Diesel and The Rock just kick ass together.

tino

Banned
the_log_ride said:
I'm part of the problem. I'll watch this damn movie on Day 1. :lol :lol

This is how I see the last 4:

TF&TF > TD > 2F2F > F&F

That's my order as well. 2 is rice as fuck but I have a soft spot for trashy Mitsubishis. And a real Skyline too. Was it R34 or R32?

Chuckie

KevinCow said:
The Fast and the Furious
2 Fast 2 Furious
Fast and Furious
Fast Five

But then there will be:

The Fast and the Furious VI: Tokyo Drift 2 Furious 2B Fast

Chuckie

GroteSmurf said:
No no no it will be different...

FF

/thread

No FF is Final Fantasy (or Fantastic Four)

Trust me... it will be:
The Fast and the Furious VI: Tokyo Drift 2 Furious 2B Fast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom