• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fate/Grand Order |OT2| That's Hell You're Walking Into

Let's gooooooo. That should be right around my birthday (the 11th)

1y9v56rjcqsa1.png

Last edited:

deanote666

At least I'm safe with the current banner (NP8 Shuten, NP9 Jean). Got 30 SQ coming soon with a bond level up but it will never be enough...

Need all of the time I can get to save SQ...

Then again, my Quetz is only NP1 but I never use her... Choices...

Last edited:

Pejo

Y3fYwsJ.png

WTF were they thinking with that NP?
It's like a reverse Arash, meant for CQs to give buffs and fuck off to the back row. But yea the C. Stars requirement is shit. Some characters do this in 1-2 skills without it being a NP. I'm just excited because that means her shop is coming soon so I can finally get that Mordred costume with RPs.

Zambatoh

I'm pretty sure the Gacha decides the rarity first before it picks the servant.
I believe the formula goes something like
Card Type (Servant or CE) -> Rarity (star level) -> The actual card itself (Rate up formula applies here)

Pejo

I'm pretty sure the Gacha decides the rarity first before it picks the servant.
I believe the formula goes something like
Card Type (Servant or CE) -> Rarity (star level) -> The actual card itself (Rate up formula applies here)
It probably does, but it doesn't hurt less to see a Gold Caster card flip over to NP47 Nito. At least when the 4* servants are different, you get disappointed immediately instead of a few seconds in to it.

deanote666

My first gold caster was Nito on this banner.

Also got elephant statue up to np4.

The cards are already decided as soon as you tap the summon button.

Battery died in the middle of a 10 pull once and got all 10.

Pejo

Hell yea, her adult form made it in to the FGO mobile version (Playable TIamat's ascensions):

feih9pjx5tua1.png

New collab CE lookin' pretty good too:
sp55djmp6tua1.png

Pejo

Man, I had no idea this whole event had a custom soundtrack. Took it off of mute for the first time tonight. Realized it was generic idolshit, and muted it again within about 10 mins. They let you unlock the permanent servant early in this event. I like it better that way, for obvious reasons. Still gonna finish the event early/on time this time, I want those costumes. Already got Medb's which is an improvement in every way to her default and I like it more than the dominatrix skin too. Altera and Jeanne are next. Ushi's uses her Assassin variant's art, which I like less than the default one. Helena's, who cares.

Last edited:
Alaya: You've been abusing the Extra classes.

Gudao: Hold my beer.

RDT-20230426-0608473373506292063876269.png

Sodom's Beast/Draco - Limited SSR.

[Beast class (NEW)]
* Class Advantage against the 7 Main classes (Saber, Archer, Lancer, Assassin, Caster, Rider, Berserkers)
* Class disadvantage against Extra classes (Ruler, Avenger, Moon Cancer, Foreigner, Alter Ego, Pretender)

Copy/paste from Reddit:

**Limited SSR Sodom's Beast/Draco \[QABBB\] Arts ST Beast class**

* S1 - Increases NP gauge for self per turn \[5%-10%\] (6T) and Increases critical strength for self \[20%-30%\] (6T) and Applies damage cut to self (500-1000 HP, 6 times)
* S2 - Applies skill seal on all enemies (1T) and Applies burn to all enemies \[3000-5000\] and 500% chance to increase NP gauge for all enemies by 1 and Increases ATK for self \[20%-40%\] (3T) and Adds \[Unnamed\] trait to self (3T)
* S3 - Applies 100% buff removal resistance to self (1 time, 3 turns) and **<<**Applies special damage to Dragon and Romans \[20%-40%\] (3T) and Gain stars per turn \[5-10\] (3T) and Applies debuff immunity to self (1 time) and Applies ignore defense to self (3T) and Applies increased healing to self \[10%-20%\] (3T) and Increases NP gauge for self per turn \[10%-20%\] (3T)**>>** if she has \[Unnamed\] trait on self
* NP (Arts) - Deals damage to a single enemy \[NP lvl: 900%-1500%\] and Deals supereffective damage to all Main Seven Class enemies \[OC: 150%-200%\]

cooldowns from 9/8/9 to 7/6/7

\---

Passives:

* Authority of Beast C - Increases own critical damage by 10%
* Independent Manifestation E - Increases own critical damage and death resist and debuff resistance by 2%
* Nega Messiah EX - Increases own Debuff chance by 500%
* Append skill 3 - Increases own damage against Caster class enemies

\---

Note:

* S3 applies only Buff removal resistance **IF** she does not have her S1 Unnamed trait applied. If she has Unnamed trait applied, she will receive all the other 7 buffs
* Main seven classes refers to Saber, Archer, Lancer, Assassin, Caster, Rider, Berserkers, same as her Beast class advantage
* Her 3rd and Final Ascension will be locked until event completion

Last edited:

deanote666

Gotta stop person from reaching place inside town when person is on edge of town.

Let's go 100km away to talk to someone!

deanote666

Trying to squeeze out LB 5.5 while those leyline stones are still around...

Did a "scripted" battle against an opponent with 4 hp bars but the battle doesn't end until you knock out 3 of them. The 3ed bar has over 1m hp by itself and you need invincible ignore CE's.

deanote666

I feel bad that I have nothing to say with this 5.5 stuff, but I'm still way behind.
I'm keeping it spoiler free, just venting.

I also hate where the bad guy lets the good guys live trope. Make the good guys earn it, dang it!

Unrelated to fgo but I hate it when the good guys have been talking for 10 minutes, and I realize the bad guy let up long enough to let them have their chat.

edit: i guess a later story part clears up of what I was griping about.

Last edited:

Pejo

Well, for the first time in FGO I was defeated. I got a nice early start on the Idol event and was finished with the grail by last Friday, but I just got busy over the weekend and didn't have enough time to grind out the 500k points for each type to get all the copies, making Foreigner EX the first welfare I didn't NP5. Feels kinda bad, but what are you gonna do.

See you at the rerun
FInsYrtXMAMfN6H.jpg

Pejo

Man, I'm severely disappointed. I assumed the Nero Beast we were getting from Arcade was the same, but her Final Ascension is some new awful fucking design.

Comparison:
PqdasnW.jpg

nm5NhIW.jpg

Man what the fuck, it doesn't even look like her anymore. Terrible design.

I absolutely love Grail Front, dunno about the rest of you.

Especially when you can use a Berserker. My Heracles with bond CE goes brrrr

Last edited:

deanote666

Got a late start on grail front.

Wrecked round 1 with just Altria saber.
Wrecked round 2 with just Altria archer.
Round 3, didn't realize Tristan was my servant and was confused when Nemo attacked him. Then Jason oneshot all my other servants. Caenis oneshot Jack in my 2nd attempt. WTF?

Wish you could see what's in the chests to determine if they're worth dinking with.

The Mordred costume is in the new shop btw. Pejo Pejo

Last edited:

deanote666

Think this will be the first grail front I don't finish.

Round 6 is bs. Puts your master front and center. Will guaranteed take a hit the first round. Cost is too high to move them so they're fish in a barrel.

But that's not all, let's give all opponents 2 hit invincibility!

Last edited:

Pejo

Man the next series of banners is gonna be absolutely brutal. A few LB6 banners, Koyanskaya, and then new summer, with only a few banners in between each to recover quartz. At least we get the anni in there at some point for some freebies.

I would like to roll on this summer banner for a few NP levels, but sadly I'm going to have to pass with everything coming up. It's times like this that I appreciate our Clairvoyance EX skill by knowing 2 years in advance what the general banner schedule will be. Still, I wish we were only 6 months behind, I keep hoping they do a gradual speed up but I guess that's useless to think about at this point.

With all these damn banners, I've pretty much accepted that I'm gonna have to pull my wallet out for Oberon (maybe Koyan but hopefully they give us lots of free quartz for Anniversary like they did last year. I managed to get Castoria to NP2 off all that).

Last edited:

deanote666

With all these damn banners, I've pretty much accepted that I'm gonna have to pull my wallet out for Oberon (maybe Koyan but hopefully they give us lots of free quartz for Anniversary like they did last year. I managed to get Castoria to NP2 off all that).
I think anniversary SQ are tagged to lower 5* chances to 0%.

deanote666

Redid round 6 of grail front after my command seals regenerated.

Went in full retreat at the start and managed to pull through.

AI had 1 servant left and they surrendered by moving their master next to my servant.

Also got Bryn NP3, Illya NP4.

Last edited:
Top Bottom