• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FBI searching Annapolis GOP fundraising firm

Dalek

FBI searching Annapolis GOP fundraising firm

ANNAPOLIS, Md. —
The FBI confirms agents are executing a search warrant at an office of a GOP fundraiser/consulting firm in Annapolis, the 11 News I-Team has learned.

The investigation is being run out of Washington, not locally, the I-Team has learned.

The firm is touted for pioneering the use of technology in political campaigns, and it represents GOP candidates nationwide.

Batlimore Sun:
FBI confirms activity in Annapolis

Agents from the Federal Bureau of Investigations were in Annapolis Thursday to investigate an organization with offices in the vicinity of Main Street, a spokesperson for the bureau confirmed.

Media reports on Twitter linked the site of the activity to the address of a Republican fundraising and consulting firm. FBI officials wouldn't confirm whether their investigation was linked to the organization.

FBI spokeswoman Lindsay Ram said the investigation is being conducted through the bureau's Washington field office, which has jurisdiction in Washington, D.C. and Northern Virginia. She said agents from the office sometimes cross over into other jurisdictions when the entity they are investigating has offices in multiple locations.

This is developing story, and will be updated as more details become available.
Posting a new thread here for visibility from the Comey thread. This is going down right now and reports are saying there is an "Armada" of FBI agents and law enforcement there.

Sephzilla

4XT1Vly.gif

epmode

It would have been nice to wait for actual sourced confirmation that this firm has been raided before making this thread.

I imagine the remaining members of the FBI standing around a meeting table, all in solemn silence, when one of the gets a smirk on his face and looks around at everyone.

"Let's fuck em up."

Top Bottom