• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |4| Cheers Love, the Anime's Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
75585TI.jpg

Save money and make it easier to work with the competitive scene when it's released in a good time for the competitive scene, most likely. The stuff I usually hear from the people involved, it sounds like they don't want to miss the boat with the FGC. But I'm sure saving money is it, and people are going to be mad if they say that upfront lol
the competitive scene swapped a major to a fucking demo version available to only those who preorder the japanese version digitally. The one month delay on the NA release already makes it irrelevant competitively.

Aksys and ASWNA wont get money from me until this gets dubbed

Lemstar

If they were in a hurry to get the US version out in time to be eligible as an Evo main event next year, that's legit. If not, then I don't see why they're antagonizing people to cater to the 3% of players who are going to be begging for gameshares on twitter anyway.

If they were in a hurry to get the US version out in time to be eligible as an Evo main event next year, that's legit. If not, then I don't see why they're antagonizing people to cater to the 3% of players who are going to be begging for gameshares on twitter anyway.
I didn't know begging for gameshares was a thing. Maybe I should do that to get the BBCF demo before it comes out. ;-D

mbpm1

Capcom.sys is proving handy for relatively inexperienced people to learn how to cheat in other games and do other illegal functions. Finally a top tier DLC

Lemstar

How is it different from the PS3?
only one person can play on their main account, instead of 4+ on PS3

one other person can play if they're signed into and using the account, with all the bullshit that entails (can't play offline, can't get trophies/rank on own account)

the biggest problem here is that if the second party gets tired of said bullshit, they can just steal the account if they really wanted

only one person can play on their main account, instead of 4+ on PS3

one other person can play if they're signed into and using the account, with all the bullshit that entails (can't play offline, can't get trophies/rank on own account)

the biggest problem here is that if the second party gets tired of said bullshit, they can just steal the account if they really wanted

Woah, that is terrible. But you usually get your digital copies on a dummy account so that's not an issue, right?

so apparently OMGzItsAndre is in jail for identity/credit fraud and that $10,000 he asked for "to get back on his feet" is bail money

CttjYe4UAAARioo.jpg

Never trust Mika players fam

Lemstar

Woah, that is terrible. But you usually get your digital copies on a dummy account so that's not an issue, right?
no, it's still a problem because if the second person deactivates the account so that they can activate it on their PS4 and play on their main account instead, the first person is hosed

Tik-Tok

Back from my ban just in time to take part in another questionable conversation!!!

According to Noel Andres GF cheated on him and they broke up.

Definitely wasn't flirting with Noel when he grabbed her butt. Definitely didn't grab his butt first. FGC Definitely didn't burn Noel as a sacrificial effigy. Definitely.

mbpm1

Back from my ban just in time to take part in another questionable conversation!!!

Definitely wasn't flirting with Noel when he grabbed her butt. Definitely didn't grab his butt first. FGC Definitely didn't burn Noel as a sacrificial effigy. Definitely.

Just ban em all and let Capcom sort it out

Dahbomb

What did you bring up this ancient ass "controversy"?

Besides Smash controversies are the new hotness these days.

Tripon

Just like I told Yams in the discord channel, I'll tell the same thing to you.

Even if it's 100% true that Noel version is true, how does that justify playing grab ass on stream. In public. In the middle of a team photo where everyone is able to see without the supposed "context" that Noel insists people are missing.

The two fucking events are not fucking related and people who defend Noel on this need to stop.

pizzacat

Banned

Even if it's 100% true that Noel version is true, how does that justify playing grab ass on stream. In public. In the middle of a team photo where everyone is able to see without the supposed "context" that Noel insists people are missing.

The two fucking events are not fucking related and people who defend Noel on this need to stop.
ofc yams searching for ways to defend that

pizzacat

Banned
The sewing circle back in effect?

"The term sewing circle usually refers to a group of people, usually women, who meet regularly for the purpose of sewing, often for charitable causes while chatting gossip and politics."

at least we're doing it for a good cause :v

Sayad

This have been a pretty diverse top 16!
QANBA.Douyu|Xiaohai (Cammy)
Tokido (Ryu)
RZR|Fuudo (R. Mika)
EG|JWong (Karin)
YOUDEAL.MJS|Haitani (Necalli)
EG|Momochi (Ken)
SOA|Brolynho (Necalli)
Commander Jesse (Dhalsim)

EG|Ricki Ortiz (Chun-Li)
F3|alucarD (Balrog)
Liquid|NuckleDu (Guile)
Mago (Karin)
Chi-Rithy (Chun-Li)
RZR|Xian (F.A.N.G)
WFX801 Strider (R. Mika)
RZR|INFILTRATION (Nash, Balrog)

Who took Justin out in ESL?
Tokido and Momochi.

Tik-Tok

Because people don't have any obligation to fit in to your idea of polite or appropriate if in fact they've done nothing wrong. Nothing wrong in this case being simply returning advances or friendly flirting that was already put upon them.

And I'm not just defending Noel specifically. I'm defending a persons right to not be strung up by the lynch mob when they don't deserve it.

Tripon

Because people don't have any obligation to fit in to your idea of polite or appropriate if in fact they've done nothing wrong. Nothing wrong in this case being simply returning advances or friendly flirting that was already put upon them.

And I'm not just defending Noel specifically. I'm defending a persons right to not be strung up by the lynch mob when they don't deserve it.

It's obviously something wrong with it considering that The Hadou, the TO of Combo Breaker, the people who run Capcom Pro Tour and EVO all banned him for a year because he did it.

It's not my idea of what's polite or appropriate. It clearly wasn't found to be polite or appropriate because if it was, he would't be banned.

You're accusing others that they are putting their morals unto others, but frankly, that's is what you're doing.

What lynch mob? The act was done in public with multiple eye witnesses, and it was visible on stream. There was an investigation done by The Hadou, and Capcom Pro Tour officials, and then the verdict was rendered. And he could still attend non CPT related events. Hell, he still go to CPT affiliated events, and just not enter SFV if it's related to the CPT. Noel Brown is choosing not to attend FGC events of his own accord.

Noel Brown's argument is basically "We're all scumbags, why am I the only person being punished?!" Because Noel Brown did it on tape.

Don't deserve it my foot.

nikos

Weren't Brooklyn Beatdown semis supposed to be tomorrow? Bought a ticket hoping to catch them, and it looks like only Grand Final is left. The schedule has since been changed on the site. Feel like I got baited.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom