• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | 4/20-26 | Beowulf Wrasslin', Mewtwo Smashin', Netkode Krashin

fader

idk what M2K was doing in that 4v4.... as soon as the game started he ran right into blue teams zone and took a butt load of damage

Tripon

Somebody mad about the nerfs to Diddy.
Bc6TqI2.png

Accoun

Oh, I thought t7 was only casuals. The stream tomorrow is the tournament?
No idea TBH. It's something I've been seeing discussed in the chat, that they are going fit it somewhere tomorrow.

Of course since it's chat, it might as well be bullshit. Maybe MarkMan or someone who is there could confirm or deny. :>

Dahbomb

Laugh now, but when Capom releases the Marvel 3 patch and nerf Vergil to hell you won't be laughing.
I don't think even a single tear would be shed over Vergil being nerfed. I for one would welcome it.

And Vergil would never be Low tier unless they completely rework the character. Teleport + Utility hypers + godlike normals means he will always be good/playable.

Wallach

Props to both players there in BlazBlue; that was Lich's first tournament, if I heard the commentators correctly? Fantastic showing if so.

Top Bottom