• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | July 14-20 | Bracket Resets Full of Tears (of Joy?)

Clawww

They genuinely don't give a damn

and it's mad annoying

All I know is that Tekken 7 better be on PC or I will be pissed. No real reason not to have it on PC at this point.

I'm confident it will be, Namco Bandai is solid about PC releases

then again, they might still be running on some 'piracy' logic

I just want to alt tab in and out training mode all day, man, get with it Nippon

NEO0MJ

I just want to fully transfer my fighting game collection to PC, that where I play now most of the time.

They're a company that conducts a large majority of their business in Japan where PC gaming doesn't exists.

Yeah but they went out of their way to support their title at EVO, more than any other company, especially when you consider the number of participants. I just thought that they started to care about their presence outside Japan.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
More like, learn to support your opinions with more than insults.

And I'm pretty frequently critical of moderation here too (and the fact that being critical of moderation is frowned upon here.. which is even weirder).

Some people usually don't like it when they are being censored on the internet, the place they go to to not be censored in the real world. NeoGAF is the anomaly that exist within that fissure.

Y1H89Lf.gif

fuck arcana heart nigga!!

Ya people be hating on anime too much.

I like watching anime but there are some crazies in anime GAF.

Basically. When waifus and fantasies are involved, people who usually go on /a/ go nuts.

Anime everywhere crazy. Anime GAF melds together with 4chan's /a/ so ridiculous things can happen/be said.

Anime is the disease, but what is the cure?!

Ono is gonna get hurt by someone if he keeps trolling ravenous Capcom fans.

dafaq? this is why i stay off of deviantart and you still bring it here?

This is questionable. When someone has an armpit fetish, you know they've been on the internet too much.

Starting to hate online Decapres...

Much random poison sting.

Patience grasshopper! Defeat the random with waiting for it to happen.

Sayah

No PC version being announced alongside the Bone and PS4 is tellling

Tekken 7 has only officially been announced for Arcades. PS4 and Xbone versions haven't even been confirmed but it's assumed it'll make its way on those two consoles for sure.

PC version is very very likely considering it's unreal 4 and Harada is a big PC fan.

FSLink

Banned
Nobody using that replay record feature yo. :(
If it was recorded using that feature it likely fell off anyway after tons of people used the same Xbox. It's not really good for big tournaments.

If Tekken 7 is on PC/Steam I'd definitely put more time into it. Would also love a Gunsam Extreme VS game on PC. :3

Sayah

If Tekken 7 is on PC, I will be buying both PS4 and PC versions Day 1. No kidding. It will be glorious playing on both.

Onemic

Just read the stuff about M2K and his twitter. This confirms it. Triforce certified scumbag. I am never defending this dude again. Everyone on that team needs to jump ship.

Tekken 7 has only officially been announced for Arcades. PS4 and Xbone versions haven't even been confirmed but it's assumed it'll make its way on those two consoles for sure.

PC version is very very likely considering it's unreal 4 and Harada is a big PC fan.

Oh, the trailer that I was linked to had PS4/XBone in the title but it was a reupload instead of the original source (which doesn't list platforms).

Astarte

His job is to be a professional gamer for Team EG, so sort of.

A few years ago he worked for the company that made Dungeon Fighter Online as a community manager or something.

I remember that he really didn't do anything.

"Hey guys I'm Justin Wong."
"Guys we have the Otherverse patch"
"Bye guys I'm Justin Wong."

Top Bottom