• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | July 21-27 | EMPty

You mean like when you said I want Street Fighter's movement despite me not mentioning or describing it? Maybe if you stayed in the topic instead of tossing out insults and then running over to this one to complain you would have noticed the points I made.

To reiterate, back dash cancel should not go anywhere. Standard walking should be stronger so new players have one less thing to drive them away as soon as they pick up the game.

So you want to break the game. Unless you are specficallt talking about walking forward only you're introducing a game breaking mechanic which you don't seem to realize. You also are assuming that is even a real issue, which it isn't.

BthHoe8CEAAzkxh.jpg

Den boobies. Definitely an exaggeration

Azure J

So with some more UNIBEL time, definitely gonna do Waldstein and Hilda. Probably Hilda main because she's fun as hell and I wanted to play Nu but BBCP is just tons of shit to do, lol. Waldstein is hella cool too though. it feels like what Hugo should be be in USF4.

Gonna look at Orie and maybe Carmine too though.

I really want to wait until I have the game in front of me, but I think I'm going to be playing a lot of Yuzuriha and Eltnum. Linne might get mixed in too if she gives me enough shades of Shiki Ryougi (aka Bess Shiki).

Coda

I really like Juri's alternate costume #2, a figure of her in that costume would be cool, but probably never gonna happen.

juri_han_by_kse25-d4ngq9c.jpg

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast

Shouta

Got Hilda's basics down, especially using the charge during combos. Got the basic combo down so I can branch from there with stuff. =o

Thores

My special snowflake syndrome with fighting games will really force me to play Akatsuki won't it. At least its not Chaos.

I have this problem too. I was really interested in Merkava until I read about how he's really high tier and therefore really popular, which has actually made me less interested.

My prospective main is Chaos right now

Anne

Yeah i hadn't seen it before. And it looks good, but i think barely anyone outside of Japan would play it. Probably no chance of releasing outside of Japan with those characters.

You'd bet right. We'll import it and play it in our tiny little niche sometime this year.

Infinite

What does this even mean...
I don't watch a lot of anime
DFC or Dengeki Bunko Fighters Climax is a fighting game that features characters from Dengeki Bunko's anime and manga properties.

S-Cry-Ed is an anime/manga published by Dengeki Bunko. It's basically X-Men meets Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.

the character roster of the game pretty much target moe otakus.

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
Conducted an experiment last night and apparently blazegreen makes me shitty at fighting games. I thought that shit was like fighting game PEDs?

Dahbomb

Enzo_GT said:
shitty Batman v Superman teaser
SSSSSSOOOOOOO close to putting your ass on the ignore list.

BvS 15 second teaser has so far been the hypest thing at Comic Con thus far. The most epic stare down in history. The crowd went ape shit.

WW costume is solid... the casting was always kinda iffy. Still doesn't look as terrible as it could've been given previous live action attempts.

I am sure the Avengers 2 trailer will be awesome too though... just gotta have some patience for the leaks.

SSSSSSOOOOOOO close to putting your ass on the ignore list.

BvS 15 second teaser has so far been the hypest thing at Comic Con thus far. The most epic stare down in history. The crowd went ape shit.

WW costume is solid... the casting was always kinda iffy. Still doesn't look as terrible as it could've been given previous live action attempts.

I am sure the Avengers 2 trailer will be awesome too though... just gotta have some patience for the leaks.
Zack Snyder is directing it. BvS will be all style and no substance like his past 5000 movies.

Dahbomb

Zack Snyder is directing it. BvS will be all style and no substance like his past 5000 movies.
While true, BvS does actually have Chris Terrio working on the script. I am hoping the combination of solid script and great visual design by Snyder would make for a great movie. All previous Snyder movies had mediocre scripts so it would be cool to see his work with a solid script.

The teaser itself was godlike no matter who directed it. We got to see TDKR armored Bat suit, the new Bat signal, the new look for Gotham, the white lense effect for Batman and that stare down to end all stare downs. It was a pitch perfect comic book adaptation. The trailer also didn't have the digital cam zoom in from MoS which was overly used so that is also a big plus.

Plus... IT'S BATMAN VERSUS SUPERMAN MUTHA FUCKER!!!!

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
While true, BvS does actually have Chris Terrio working on the script. I am hoping the combination of solid script and great visual design by Snyder would make for a great movie. All previous Snyder movies had mediocre scripts so it would be cool to see his work with a solid script.

The teaser itself was godlike no matter who directed it. We got to see TDKR armored Bat suit, the new Bat signal, the new look for Gotham, the white lense effect for Batman and that stare down to end all stare downs. It was a pitch perfect comic book adaptation. The trailer also didn't have the digital cam zoom in from MoS which was overly used so that is also a big plus.

Plus... IT'S BATMAN VERSUS SUPERMAN MUTHA FUCKER!!!!
...how the fuck did you see all of this from that shitty ass hat camera footage?

Dahbomb

...how the fuck did you see all of this from that shitty ass hat camera footage?
How did you NOTsee that? In the main BvS thread there are more zoomed in pictures of the teaser. There are multiple versions of the leaked trailer, some you can barely see shit in and some are fairly clear.

Bottomline is that the teaser did exactly what it was supposed to do... it teased the FUCK out of people anticipating BvS. And by that I mean everyone in the room came buckets.

Most people were not even expecting any footage... much less getting to see the new Batman suit. This movie is still 2 years away.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
How did you NOTsee that? In the main BvS thread there are more zoomed in pictures of the teaser. There are multiple versions of the leaked trailer, some you can barely see shit in and some are fairly clear.

Bottomline is that the teaser did exactly what it was supposed to do... it teased the FUCK out of people anticipating BvS. And by that I mean everyone in the room came buckets.

Most people were not even expecting any footage... much less getting to see the new Batman suit. This movie is still 2 years away.
I guess I saw one that you could barely see shit in. The dude was all the way right and pretty much all you could make out clearly is the eyes and some of that stuff you listed, but nothing about how Gotham looks.

I guess I'm just disappointed with Comic-Con as a whole. If there's clear footage still up I'll give it another look.

Top Bottom