• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | July 21-27 | EMPty

Sayah

My lame attempt at Anna-Trish custom.

inqsY70k5rId9.gif

Anne

From the KiT Facebook page:

We are very proud to announce a new member to the KIT Family.
Welcome! KIT | Cloud805 aka Jonathan Morales
He is a very accomplished Marvel player. Known for his ZMC team and one of best Dante's in the scene! We are glad to have him on board with us!
Follow him on twitter @Cloud805
You can subscribe on his stream at twitch.tv/cloud_805

Rhapsody

Banned
I'm rather pleased that UNIEL has become more of a "I'm excited to see how French Bread will handle HD Melty" instead of "Just give me HD Melty" to me. I'm hoping UNIEL sees more play time in the arcades eventually.

Edit: Not that I'm saying HD Melty would happen any time soon at all lol

Uraizen

Banned
Hoping all these gameshares means people just want to get the import version for cheap and buy the US/EU(?) one when it comes out ... RIGHT?!

.la1n

It's exclusive to smartphones and barley looks like a video game, but it does have Cyclops!

What was it Marvel said? They were going to start being more selective of what developers are able to work with their IP? Paying off swimmingly I see.

AlexIIDX

Sorry, no clue where to ask this but has anyone ever purchased something from undergroundsyndicate? I ordered a shirt almost 2 weeks ago and there's no way to track it. Does it usually take long?

Vice

Sorry, no clue where to ask this but has anyone ever purchased something from undergroundsyndicate? I ordered a shirt almost 2 weeks ago and there's no way to track it. Does it usually take long?

Neo has been doing a lot of packing since Evo and many of his shirts sold out . Hit him up on twitter if you're worried, he probably just hasn't hit up the post office to mail them out since before Evo.

Shouta

He looks annoying as fuck to fight against. Is all his stuff at least unsafe? It looks like it is push your opponent into the corner and then party time.

Seems like quite a bit is unsafe and his moves are slow so you can look for holes after he swings or before to get in and beat him up.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
Neo has been doing a lot of packing since Evo and many of his shirts sold out . Hit him up on twitter if you're worried, he probably just hasn't hit up the post office to mail them out since before Evo.

I heard he was also upping the quality of his shirts after doing some heavy research, might be that too.

Nyoro SF

Seems like you gotta collect the heroes.

Well that crappy Injustice iphone card battle game did really well, well enough to get continued updates even after they abandoned the console game.

So maybe they have the right idea?

It's sad that these games are 10000x more profitable.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Seems like you gotta collect the heroes.

Well that crappy Injustice iphone card battle game did really well, well enough to get continued updates even after they abandoned the console game.

So maybe they have the right idea?
Perfect article title.

Top Bottom