• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | July 21-27 | EMPty

Who's in favor of removing wave dashing & plink dashing from the next Marvel game? Shit looks stupid & is too complicated, it's holding Marvel back!

petghost

Banned
the comments on this marvel video are proof to me that very few people care about MvC or fighting games. they just wanna see spiderman fight juggernaut or some shit. no one cares. im sure injustice appealed to a similar market in the mainstream that just wanna see batman fight superman.

Busaiku

Under Night In Birth Exe Late is gonna get really stale in a couple months.
At launch there are already like 90% Gordeaus or Waldsteins.

Anne

Eh, I think the character variety will lighten up when the week one scrub tactics stop working. It's already not too bad, I run into a few different chars.

Like, every Gord I run into just flings around Grim Reaper and huge hitboxes with no thought, and I just wait to kill them for it :|

Infinite

3 gordeaus,1 merkava, 1 yuzu,1 Byakuya, 1 Eltnum

Your math seems off. Also those characters aren't busted they just have really abusable shit that's very applicable on day one

Uraizen

Banned
3 gordeaus,1 merkava, 1 yuzu,1 Byakuya, 1 Eltnum

Your math seems off. Also those characters aren't busted they just have really abusable shit that's very applicable on day one

I must have been out of it earlier. I remember one grim reaper, five billion merkava, a gord mirror match, a german, and a girl with full screen hit confirms.

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
wtf-animated.gif
mr show is the only good comedy show

"Summer Vacation" DLC coming to Ultra. Scuba gear Rufus, summer dress Elena, China dress Poison, golf club Dan, bikini Decapre, prep school Dudley, Hawaiian Blanka, and more.
Necro-quote...

I hope that if they are gonna be giving some of the girls swimsuits, they better be doing the same for the guys.

And now back to your regular FCGesque discussion.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
the comments on this marvel video are proof to me that very few people care about MvC or fighting games. they just wanna see spiderman fight juggernaut or some shit. no one cares. im sure injustice appealed to a similar market in the mainstream that just wanna see batman fight superman.

I would call those people sheeps/cancer/idiots but that would just be wrong cause I'm letting my emotions get the best of me. When will we be appeased guys?! ;_;

My sister's marriage lasted one year, the debt from the wedding lasted more than 5 years. Sounds pretty worth it.

God damn it. So don't marry anyone?

Top 8 of UNIEL is about to start
http://www.twitch.tv/nycfurby

We are finally anime guys.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
shitty Batman v Superman teaser, no new MCU announcements besides one that was expected already, an awesome Avengers trailer we didn't get to see, the next Marvel fighting game is on iOS, and a shitty Wonder Woman costume reveal

what a day

El Sloth

Banned
I really hate the negativity in stream chat. Wish people would just enjoy the games they like instead of shitting on other games and the people that play them whenever they can.

Shouta

So with some more UNIBEL time, definitely gonna do Waldstein and Hilda. Probably Hilda main because she's fun as hell and I wanted to play Nu but BBCP is just tons of shit to do, lol. Waldstein is hella cool too though. it feels like what Hugo should be be in USF4.

Gonna look at Orie and maybe Carmine too though.

Glad you are now tellung my what I think.

You haven't made a single real point about Tekken's movement system. All you have done is say you don't like it so it should change.
You mean like when you said I want Street Fighter's movement despite me not mentioning or describing it? Maybe if you stayed in the topic instead of tossing out insults and then running over to this one to complain you would have noticed the points I made.

To reiterate, back dash cancel should not go anywhere. Standard walking should be stronger so new players have one less thing to drive them away as soon as they pick up the game.

mr. puppy

Banned
how much did dc make from that batman iphone game?

if kim kardashians bullshit is making 200 mill, you know marvel is gonna try for it

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
shitty Batman v Superman teaser, no new MCU announcements besides one that was expected already, an awesome Avengers trailer we didn't get to see, the next Marvel fighting game is on iOS, and a shitty Wonder Woman costume reveal

what a day

what?!!

Top Bottom