• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | June 22-28 | Ryu's in Smash 4, Jigglypuff's in SF5

mbpm1

I hope you guys know that the council dislikes people who piss outside of toilets at night. That's why they have banned Smug from entering the city.

CurlyW

Actual email I just got:

Hello,

This is [gamertag], a player for the Smash 4 tournament at CEO this coming weekend.

I'd like to request a change of pools for that tournament. My dear friend ZeRo is set to be in the same pool as me, but I don't want to have to eliminate him there. If there's no trouble, I'd like to be switched over to a different pool.

Thank you very much.

joe2187

Banned
I dont understand, that shopping center was always a shithole really.

The entire city of Azusa has always been a shitty area anyway.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
ZwEOzq4.jpg

What you impliyin' ese

J/K

This always cracks me up. Are you hispanic Dai? I need more dominican homies, I'm finding turtle questionable nowadays.

Edit:

I'm not gonna lie, vs culture has been hood for a long time.

Actual email I just got:

Fuck off.

Sincerely,

CurlyW

I dont understand, that shopping center was always a shithole really.

The entire city of Azusa has always been a shitty area anyway.

I really do hope more people come through to show their commitment to this. Rally up some folks Mando, god damn it.

Tripon

Actual email I just got:

I thought Jebailey got that

I got it (since I'm receiving the pool change requests) and forwarded it to him.

I moved ZeRo into Nairo's pool.

I mean, you should do it

We don't want to see Zero eliminated right

right?

I don't care if my grandma is in my same pools, she going DOWN!

I thought he was your bestest bro

Relax Flux

https://twitter.com/CEOJebailey/status/613936137170743301

And Jebailey tweeted it out too.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
Indeed i am. Mexican btw, but contrary to what that picture says i don't play or even like kof.

SAY IT AIN'T SO?! Come on hermano, you know you like KOF.

Edit:

Do you oil your body and wear a sombrero when playing fighting games?

Looks like it.

And that's the one square I'd say that's totally wrong.

I'd say SF has a diverse pool of players compared to the other genres.

Beats

someone should update that picture with more fighting games. Not really sure what you could put for stuff like Soul Calibur...

I still don't understand the blazblue one though.

edit: i'm blind.

Beats

the blazblue guy kinda looks like he's wearing a sort of mechanic uniform, so maybe it's a joke about mechanics or asw games/mechanics. idk

someone should update that picture with more fighting games. Not really sure what you could put for stuff like Soul Calibur...

I still don't understand the blazblue one though.

edit: i'm blind.

Blazblue is a reference to Takakazu Abe, some dude from some gay manga (gay in this context as in homosexual). The only reason I know about him is because for some reason people made a MUGEN character of him (well, actually I know the reason and there is a lot of dark and dangerous things those sprite editors like to do lol). Be careful googling him though.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/yaranaika-やらないか

Also Soul Calibur would probably be a whale at this point in its life.

Top Bottom