• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Mar 2-8 | Capcom does the Monster Nash

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
I should play gundam. I think voot is so cool.

also I'll have my PS3 over spring break if anyone wants to get annihilated in the 3rd dimension.

ADULT.gif

That feeling when you do grown-up stuff then watch fighting game streams afterwards while eating your kid's leftovers.

Tekken 7 playable at Final Round aswell as EVO, Makes me wonder how close the U.S. Release Is? Cuz March 20 is like a few weekends away.

Skilletor

It's not even that - most ppl don't have ps4s. Even if you have one, there's a shortage of arcade sticks.

Yeah, I guess. I have three PS4 sticks and a VLX on the way, so I'm biased. :p

It's just rough for me to play on PS4 at home and then play on PS3 when I go to community stuff. :(

I have a PS4 but a shortage of desire to drop another $2-300 on a stick.

Man, I am the same. That would put me on my 4th joystick. I don't want to be that crazy cat lady version for joysticks. I already have Rockband/GH guitars, a racing wheel and flight sticks shoved in my office closet.

This is the other issue as well. Some people can't afford it, and some people just don't want one ---- yet ;)

Also, I feel like I'm getting shafted for being an early adopter. The new Kai's come with the touchpad, and I'm a little jelly.

Man, I am the same. That would put me on my 4th joystick. I don't want to be that crazy cat lady version for joysticks. I already have Rockband/GH guitars, a racing wheel and flight sticks shoved in my office closet.

You could always sell the old ones. I don't know about the MC ones, but the Horis are backwards compatible with PS3.

alstein

I wonder if folks who only play SF will get PC version due to this.

PC version (Ultra+AE combined) was listed as selling about 450k on PC earlier today.

Beckx

I wonder if folks who only play SF will get PC version due to this.

PC version (Ultra+AE combined) was listed as selling about 450k on PC earlier today.

PC is so much more attractive now because all my fightsticks and fightpads work. I keep a fightpad in my desk drawer for that reason.

A bare bones PS4 fight pad would solve it for me. Almost wish I'd imported the Xrd LE with the fightpad.

alstein

PC is so much more attractive now because all my fightsticks and fightpads work. I keep a fightpad in my desk drawer for that reason.

A bare bones PS4 fight pad would solve it for me. Almost wish I'd imported the Xrd LE with the fightpad.

Hori Fighting Commander 4 is your answer. Great fighting game pad works on PS3/PS4/PC. $50.

You two aren't who I was talking about. Trying to snatch up someone else's compliment, smh you sound like a buncha yams

Although I had no idea Smedwicks and Blackule were AIB heads. I was a ladder ref there for a bit and quit when I noticed the moderation team weren't allowed to do shit.

I was on and off, really. Didn't have the Wii in my room often enough (it was the Wii Sports at holidays machine, lol) to do a lot of ranked ladders, and connections were always shit.

At least the Wii U version with an ethernet adapter is pretty bearable.

vulva

I was on and off, really. Didn't have the Wii in my room often enough (it was the Wii Sports at holidays machine, lol) to do a lot of ranked ladders, and connections were always shit.

At least the Wii U version with an ethernet adapter is pretty bearable.

Am I Dadwicks' favourite Canadian? Or yours? I need validation

vocab

I'm pretty bad at fighting games. Someone teach me how to not suck.

Is street fighter 4 a good game to learn with?

I recommend Jackie chan in fists of fire. Even when you lose, jackie says you're getting better! It's a very positive, and encouraging fighting game that really treats new and lesser players such as your self with a lot of respect.

Top Bottom