• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Tournament Weekend: SoCal Regionals,CPT EU Finals,Toshinsai+Arc Revo,VSL,SSS

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Ricki and Snake Eyez got destroyed. People are flying in from all over the world to beat up America's greatest lol

Winners of first three blocks of pools

Gamerbee, PR Rog, Yousif, Chris T, Haitani, Mothman, Chris G, Filipinoman, Oliver Queen, Dieminion, DR Ray, Brent, KBrad, XSK Samurai, ROM, Justin Wong, Panoptic, ranmasama, Poongko, NuckleDu, Oil King, Mago, menard, Nuki

GO1 kinda lost his momentum a little bit, hasn't he? He was considered one of the best players and the best Chun for a while.

And why is Justin at SCR? I thought he didn't want to gatekeep any US tournaments.

I don't feel like there is such a thing as gatekeeping in a premier because there is money on the line.

I think Justin was keeping away from ranking events.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Apparently Mothman beat GO1 with Chun. Which makes sense, since this is Chun's worst match-up.

Dahbomb

Man when is Dieminion going to drop this wack FANG character and switch to his real character which is the real American hero GUILE. Even Du has gotten the memo.

Also Marvel 3 top 8:

Winners bracket
RF7|RyanLV (Chun-Li, Morrigan, Phoenix) vs. GOL|Ranmasama (Haggar, Dormammu, Magneto)
BT|Angelic (Wolverine, Dormammu, Shuma-Gorath) vs. KillerKai (Zero, Taskmaster, Vergil)

Losers bracket
JasonKiddo (Magneto, Dormammu, Haggar) vs. CCG|NYChrisG (Morrigan, Dr. Doom, Vergil)
StreamBurger (Thor, Dormammu, Shuma-Gorath) vs. TheUrge (Deadpool, Dante, Strider)

Ryan LV has been doing really good as of late. And dat Thor in top 8 in Marvel 2016.

Dahbomb

God damn Du!

That set was crazy. The defense, the Booms... the combo in the corner.

B8jj_WvIgAAZQ_d.jpg

Top Bottom