• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Tournament Weekend: SoCal Regionals,CPT EU Finals,Toshinsai+Arc Revo,VSL,SSS

Sayad

Anyone know where I can find the brackets for tomorrow's top 32 in sf?
From SRK:
Top 32 Winners

EG|PR Balrog vs. EVB|Chris Tatarian
YOUDEAL.MJS|Haitani vs. CCG|NYChrisG
Addice|OliverQueen vs. brenttiscool
EG|K-Brad vs. EG|JWong
GOL|ranmasama vs. Liquid|NuckleDu
Mago vs. CBZ|Onuki
r/Kappa.KFGC|xyzzy vs. EG|Momochi
CKD|Javi vs. QANBA.Douyu|Xiaohai

Top 32 Losers

YP|FIlipinoman vs. DS|Stupendous
TGZ.WF|Yousif vs. ZOWIE|GamerBee
HM|Dogura vs. XsK_Samurai
GAM|DRRay vs. HM|Eita
FOX|Julio Fuentes vs. Circa|LPN
RB|Snake Eyez vs. EG|Ricki Ortiz
F3|alucarD vs. ApologyMan
Flash vs. SD Pnoy

Tripon

Had fun at SCR, not sure I will go back next year unless it is at a bigger venue.

And uh, not entering KOF XIV again.

Sayad

Probably this(from Atma):
CtK5a4hWIAATAUQ.jpg:orig

Edit: guess not. :D

Tripon

Probably this(from Atma):
CtK5a4hWIAATAUQ.jpg:orig

Edit: guess not. :D
The losing sucks, but that's okay. The amount of time to just complete pools for KOF was insane.

The TOs wouldn't DQ anyone to the point pools was delayed for hours. I wished they told me that they would dq me so I didn't have to wait around for the pools to end. I felt like an idiot just waiting for hours with no telling when I could play my match.

At least I played a hour of KOF casuals. That was the only silver lining for that pool.

The losing sucks, but that's okay. The amount of time to just complete pools for KOF was insane.

The TOs wouldn't DQ anyone to the point pools was delayed for hours. I wished they told me that they would dq me so I didn't have to wait around for the pools to end. I felt like an idiot just waiting for hours with no telling when I could play my match.

At least I played a hour of KOF casuals. That was the only silver lining for that pool.

Damn that sucks. Did they not do a roll call before starting or did they do check ins? I usually check in with the pool runner before starting at most tournaments, and the roll call is usually done before starting any matches. If they just jumped right into it, that's too bad that happened at this event. Was it on paper brackets or updated on something like challonge? Usually asking about how the bracket looks from the pool runner has helped me tell if I'm in the right place, since something like EVO had the runners use paper brackets then report them to the command center after pools are done.

Sayad

Oh, that sucks, I guess between nerfing the oki game, general damage output nerf compared to XIII, and how good zooning is in the current meta, it make sense XIV matches takes even longer than XII's.

Baleoce

imstilldadaddy vs mov was insane. It's also one of those matches where F-Word and Logan show why they're perfect for commentating this game. They know how to keep it exciting, but they always remember to keep you informed at the same time.

F.A.N.G. is so trash lmao

he has to work so hard to get anything going on

like imagine if XIAN was playing a good character instead

Top Bottom