• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.
My take on the INT maze was you are allowed to fail twice before you actually fail entirely. So only one door is correct. Seems harder to get to the end for sure I only made it once out of around 10 tries.

Also Global news so far today. Disappointed.gif

Kouriozan

This was almost 11 months ago :

Wow, looking at JP events, double hand stacking is too OP.
Just look at this ridiculous Garland.

yUfWJpM.png

That's kinda a huge nerf to Global.
(Here's the video)
Video got deleted sadly

Also me freaking out because I managed to get WoL
G-g-g-guys, I'm literally shacking right now.
Had 2 tickets so I decided to YOLO them and...
uyCPjFPm.jpg

Wait, it's evolving...!

2kBF552m.jpg

Maybe...maybe...!!!

QNgEcjkm.jpg

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm sorry for the salt this post will generate since I got another Chizuru yesterday

The good time where we YOLO-ed and CCIE couldn't get a WoL.
It was my 3rd rainbow.

fionel

just burned 12 tix. No rainbows, not even someone to fuse with a desired TM. I feel even more reluctant to use my 5* ticket now.

bonkeng

We'll have to have a word with Kiryu.

Come bonkeng, join the dark side.

Lol i wanted to play JP. But I'm too swamped at work right now that playing both GL and JP would become stressful to me rather fun lol. But i do enjoy reading all of you peeps pulling epic pulls over there.

Am I reading correctly that the 10+1 with 5* won't include Tidus banner units?

From my understanding, it simply means they're not rate-boosted but will be in the pool.

This was almost 11 months ago :

Video got deleted sadly

Also me freaking out because I managed to get WoL

The good time where we YOLO-ed and CCIE couldn't get a WoL.
It was my 3rd rainbow.

My 1st ever 5k pull, that got my fb account banned.

Kouriozan

FFdLny5.jpg

No WoL on the banner, woot!
Incoming no 6* WoL at all.

1) Free 10+1 summon (ticket)
2) Free daily (28 days)
3) free item including producer jacket
4) one 10+1 tickets at the end of the month for July rewards
5) Guaranted 5* summon
6) FF X banner
7) King Mog raid
8) Kelsus shards
9) Special bundles

Edit : corrected from Reddit

tuffymon

Why exactly are Kelsus shards being pushed so hard? Don't we have what we need at this point?

While this pool only has Kelsus, we may get other units that need them in the future... Not to mention there's an Aranae video floating around jumping and chaining with 2 Kelsus' LB.. So, I guess we could get multiples of him eventually?

desverger

Am I reading correctly that the 10+1 with 5* won't include Tidus banner units?

Last time Gumi used this exact phrase was during the free 10+1 that happened during Olive banner, and as I recall, nobody managed to get Olive from the free pull.

It could just be RNG, I dunno, but there's two ways to read that phrase :p

Kouriozan

Forgot we could awake Kelsus now, well he's 6* and I have 5 spare shards.

p4Lvkn9l.jpg
Last time Gumi used this exact phrase was during the free 10+1 that happened during Olive banner, and as I recall, nobody managed to get Olive from the free pull.

Since it's guaranged rainbow this time, it'll be easy to see.
Just wait until someone gets Tidus with it (about 4% chances)

Lyrian

So I logged into global and theres a free 10+1 but no 5*. What happened?

The banner has been up all week, but we don't have the anniversary ticket to pull on it yet.

Though according to Reddit, some very inactive accounts got an email this week about returning to the game and got a 10+1 ticket to do so, which explains the banner showing up early. But, we're taking about at least 45 or 60 days inactive to be awarded the inactivity 10 +1 ticket.

The banner has been up all week, but we don't have the anniversary ticket to pull on it yet.

Though according to Reddit, some very inactive accounts got an email this week about returning to the game and got a 10+1 ticket to do so, which explains the banner showing up early. But, we're taking about at least 45 or 60 days inactive to be awarded the inactivity 10 +1 ticket.

My four week ish old account already has a ticket. I'm really confused lol. Daren't use it until Rikku is added to the pool though.

Edit : now ticket has vanished. I'm gonna ignore this until Friday lol. Game is trolling me.

My four week ish old account already has a ticket. I'm really confused lol. Daren't use it until Rikku is added to the pool though.

Edit : now ticket has vanished. I'm gonna ignore this until Friday lol. Game is trolling me.

They were giving a 10+1 ticket to inactive accounts, so maybe yours was flagged as such if you have not logged in for awhile.

Just thinking about the guaranteed 5* pull. I really, really hope I get Ramza or Orlandeau. I mean, who wouldn't?!

Speaking of inactives, what happened to mstevens?!

Not necessarily here, but there were definitely people on Reddit that pulled Olive on that free 10+1 summon.

Xion86

In INT Maze, why is there empty rooms. No nodes, no enemies. 2 Runs 2 rooms per run are empty from enemies and nodes.

Did you not talk to the lonely Moogle at the start? :p

Loving the new INT Maze and how it works! At least you don't end up wasting NRG as much.

Syntsui

How many news do we need about these shards and this piece of shit unit that is absolute trash even to new players called Kelsus?

Anyway, I told yall not to play yourselves about WoL. Now you will tell me they didn't talk about the FFX banner so there is still hope and they will announce everything else tomorrow but... come on, they are doing this on purpose lol.

Visceir

How are you tackling the FFX banner?

All in straightaway with 10+1 summon? Or tickets first?

Will prob do the guaranteed 5* 5k pull and some tickets on day one. Then dailies until the last day and decide on another 5k once we know what the next banner is.

CGwizz

I am a free to play guy, been playing for a month and half, all my 3 accounts have a WoL tank complete waiting for the damn 6*, got Tilith and Fohlen in 2 daily pulls las week in my main, such luck on my main the other 2 accounts have have horrible luck xD, expedition sucked all ma money too, so expensive i needed to stop doing those, farming like crazy to get some Items. Cant beat maxwell in any acount so at this point i will not try anymore.

I barely made story quests, every week there is something to farm xD, been farming for the moogle king items, but i miss cactuar dunes, esper christals... man i wish i had like 150 nrg daily :(

In all my accounts i have 2 full leveled characters, one reberta in each, one Zyrus on my main, one olive in another and one cecil in my third one.

Dont know if i am playing this the right way...

BTW : do we have a free 10+1 for anniversary, damn thats awsome, i was thinking we only had the 5* 5k lapis pull.

Doing the free pull's first and then a daily. I will wait to use my 5k 5* pull to make sure Tidus is in the pool. If he is I pull it then if not I will probably skip it. Tickets next if I get Rikku from any of those sources I stop if not multi pulls until I have her. If I get a Tidus along the way great. If not I have enough chainers to make it not a big deal.

Assuming I don't pull both Rikku and Tidus right away, I plan on:

Free 11 pull
5k rainbow pull
Daily
Tickets (21 regular and a 4*)

If I'm still not happy, I'm going to probably do at least one more 11 pull and then dailies. If I'm still not happy by the end of the banner, I'll buy the anniversary bundle and do a couple more 11 pulls.

If I'm STILL not happy after all of that, I'll quit. (not really)

evangd007

I'll exhaust the free stuff day 1, but I've saved a lot for this banner. I'm doing a few 10+1s with lapis unless whatever I pull out of the guaranteed 5* pull changes my mind.

Pejo

Gumi only has 3 days left to announce 6* WoL. They didn't forget did they?

News is exciting, I'm pumped for that guaranteed 5*. C'mon any non-dupe unit other than Lightning!

Niahak

This reminds me, that I should check my friendlist for inactive people. I guess there might be alot of people >10 days inactive :D.

I had a couple in the 40s. Apparently it had been awhile since I checked. Only one gaffer more than a couple days, though, and I like to give people here more slack.

If anyone has free friendslots and doesn't have me, I'm sharing a 85% evade ribbon Noctis for now (I can switch out for an off-brand Rixa Ace, off-brand-Landu, Wilhelm, or Maxwell if preferred). I have a few slots open and some randoms I can remove for gaf people.

737 150 495

News is exciting, I'm pumped for that guaranteed 5*. C'mon any non-dupe unit other than Lightning!

Hoping for the following:

Another Noctis for another Ring of Lucii
Another Greg for another Genji Glove
Dark Fina because reasons.
Fryevia because I need that TM

Muku

It's not going to happen. They just lied to us. :/

I keep fucking up this Beasts of the Dark run. I have it in my head then when I go to do it do shit in the wrong order. But to be honest, still don't know if I'll be able to pull it off. Will have to try later today. Ugh.

At 120 relics. I have failed now 5 90% missions 1 80% and a couple of 50-60 which is fine. 5 90% missions however is ridiculous. Haven't spent lapis nor will I ever. All I truly care about is getting at least one of those Materia's and if it takes 100 days or 200 it doesn't matter.

Again people saying this shit is just easy peasy are having great RNG. As someone that pretty much has every unit in the game at max level and sends whoever is the highest percentage with bonus I can cap basically any tier and I have still failed at least 8 of them. RNG gonna RNG. I will be honest though I will take this tier RNG if my pull RNG stays fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom