• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

evangd007

It's not going to happen. They just lied to us. :/

I keep fucking up this Beasts of the Dark run. I have it in my head then when I go to do it do shit in the wrong order. But to be honest, still don't know if I'll be able to pull it off. Will have to try later today. Ugh.

Sounded earlier like you are trying to one-chain each beast. You could try to go slow and steady. It will take upwards of 15 minutes but at least you won't be throwing your energy away.

Kouriozan

Took a nap and I just dreamt I got Olive on the guaranted rainbow summon (and had Dark Fina in my team which I don't own atm)

Premonitory dream?!

bonkeng

171 relics for me. Failed a few, but it didn't matter much. I mostly run Rank C over B for the 100% guarantee run, rng can't fuck with me then.

Alkez

[JP] Somehow I'm only up to 55% on Iris and Cor's TMs. Feels like I barely ever get moogles from the raid gacha.

But the lack moogles = more cactuars. Gilgamesh is nearly max level now, bringing my total to 3. Need to start working on getting those power crysts for Tri-Attack.

robotuw

Here's my plan with these free/5* summons:

First, be sure the FFX banner has started before doing the 5* one! If they give it to us Thursday and the FFX banner doesn't start until Friday, hold off until Tidus enters the pool. There's only a slight chance of getting him but worth it unless you really don't want him for some reason. By the same principle, there's little reason to wait until after the FFX banner unless you want a chance at (probably) Zargabarg (or whatever his name is) from the FFXII banner. (apparently this is a null point, as the banner starts right after maintenance)

Second, wait and see about the free 10+1. If the next banner after FFX is indeed FFXII, then it's worth waiting until that banner starts (assuming the 10+1 hasn't expired by then). The FFXII banner will add two golds to the pool (Ashe and Rasler) that are both worth it. Since everyone and their mom will be pulling for Rikku anyway, might as well wait and increase your chances of getting another worthwhile gold(s).

Not as excited about this new maze as I'd hoped, but as soon as I finish this machine killer TM later today I guess I'll run it for a few days until the madness starts.

It was kinda mentioned already, but the Kelsus summon doesn't mention anything about a limited number of summons, so if they are generous with the shards we could conceivably get enough to summon another Kelsus. Gonna be real annoyed if they give us 600-659 shards total to make us choose between summoning a second (for two TMs) or awakening our first.

Super disappointed with Gumi's announcements today. When was the last time they waited until Wednesday to announce a banner?

Kouriozan

Even if the banner start Friday, Tidus/Rikku/Wakka should be in the pool right after the maintenance, like how people got Beach Fina the day before her banner with EX Ticket.
I think I read somewhere the banner start Thursday, gonna look for it.

EDIT : yep, from the same site with all the news : https://gnn.gamer.com.tw/5/148825.html

nlqzYBT.png

[JP] Somehow I'm only up to 55% on Iris and Cor's TMs. Feels like I barely ever get moogles from the raid gacha.

But the lack moogles = more cactuars. Gilgamesh is nearly max level now, bringing my total to 3. Need to start working on getting those power crysts for Tri-Attack.

I have only used I think 10k in raid coins so far, and at about 100k or around there. Visc's Tidus has thankfully made doing the top level Raid a breeze since it only does physical attacks. I was sad when he switched back to Aileen yesterday, but now back to Tidus!

SeanTSC

171 relics for me. Failed a few, but it didn't matter much. I mostly run Rank C over B for the 100% guarantee run, rng can't fuck with me then.

Yeah, I've failed a few too. I save my daily refresh for if there's too many As or Ss taking up space in the list and wipe them out unless they're a Giancryst mission that I can get 60%+ on. Mostly do 100% runs and some 90s, preferring 8 and 3 hour missions.

Alkez

I have only used I think 10k in raid coins so far, and at about 100k or around there. Visc's Tidus has thankfully made doing the top level Raid a breeze since it only does physical attacks. I was sad when he switched back to Aileen yesterday, but now back to Tidus!

Well I hope your luck is better than mine. I just spent 30k raid coins and got 2 moogles. One was Iris, the other Aranea. At this rate I'm going to miss out on Cor's TM which would suck.

Syntsui

I maxed Cor's and Prompto's TM even though I don't have him :(

Aranea's TM should be finished today, so hopefully I'll reach almost 700 ATK with her.

tuffymon

Well, that was... what's the word... unsettling? Used V to tackle the octopus trial, killed mr. sneeze... and got Ultros down to a little under half hp (he buffed, but the stat boost wore) and he just completely smashed V full hp that round. Oh well, next time *shakes fist*

Zalasta

Is it worth it to redo the Big Bridge for lapis that I didn't get the first time? I'm missing about 20 from PRO and ELT each. Wondering if 25 energy is worth it for 40 lapis.

Niahak

Is it worth it to redo the Big Bridge for lapis that I didn't get the first time? I'm missing about 20 from PRO and ELT each. Wondering if 25 energy is worth it for 40 lapis.

I'm in the same boat (missing 30 overall). You can think of it as:
100 lapis = 1 energy refill
so 40 lapis is worth 40% of your max energy pool

Of course, it'll also take some of your time so it depends on what that is worth to you. I'm not sure I care that much about 30 lapis.

Muku

Sounded earlier like you are trying to one-chain each beast. You could try to go slow and steady. It will take upwards of 15 minutes but at least you won't be throwing your energy away.

That would be preferable, because I'm going for the no KO. It's only reason I'm in there. I'm not likely to do the slow and steady thing because I've tried that before and it spells doom for me. Plus, if I even lose one person then I'm done anyway. I haven't completed it, but really the only reason I'm in there is for LSM.

Right now, I don't have much use for NRG. Pretty much done with the Mog King event. Using left over to still run it to stock up I guess on pots and small stuff I wasn't sure if I was going to bother with. But will probably do so because it got easier once I got Maxwell.

Kouriozan

Personally I'm going to be pissed if I get Tidus trying to summon Rikku.
I just want my Al Bhed girl.
I seriously don't want him but last time I said that it was about Dark Knight Cecil and got him trying to chase Cecil >.>

I maxed Cor's and Prompto's TM even though I don't have him :(

Aranea's TM should be finished today, so hopefully I'll reach almost 700 ATK with her.

I just noticed you have that higher end gun from the raid? You already got 1.9 million points? I assume you have been refreshing or something?

Muku

I seriously don't want him but last time I said that it was about Dark Knight Cecil and got him trying to chase Cecil >.>

You'll probably get the Tidus I'll be going for then.

Syntsui

I just noticed you have that higher end gun from the raid? You already got 1.9 million points? I assume you have been refreshing or something?

No, we receive enough xp to level up while doing the raid + quests so I've done multiple runs multiple times already. I'm also doing the level 4* version only (which puts me around 2,5m points at the moment) thanks to the people I added on reddit + Visceir/Shouta, so I always have enough powerful friends on rotation that makes it doable.

No, we receive enough xp to level up while doing the raid + quests so I've done multiple runs multiple times already. I'm also doing the level 4* version only (which puts me around 2,5m points at the moment) thanks to the people I added on reddit + Visceir/Shouta, so I always have enough powerful friends on rotation that makes it doable.

Ahh I have only been doing level 4 with Visceir as he is my only powerful friend. Guess I could add some reddit fools.

Syntsui

Ahh I have only been doing level 4 with Visceir as he is my only powerful friend. Guess I could add some reddit fools.

You should, that accessory and the 5% vest are a must for us with our piss poor equipments. It won't hurt to get at least one lance and that gun if possible too.

Alkez

Damn that's crazy. I'm only at 900k. I mean part of that is because I've been lazy and havent always done pro cause I just want to one shot the boss lol. Even still, didn't realise I was so far behind. I've made all the gear at least apart from Gun II.

forgrim

[Jp]How do you beat level 4 , all my noob characters cant be carried by shouta, only visceir since he solos it

Kouriozan

Brave Exvius will soon be at version 2.9 in Japan and it got me thinking what would be the biggest features of 3.0
And then I remembered Blue Magic! They said they were working on it last year and soon it'll be time to unleash Strago/Quistis/Quina/Kimahri/etc.

Brave Exvius will soon be at version 2.9 in Japan and it got me thinking what would be the biggest features of 3.0
And then I remembered Blue Magic! They said they were working on it last year and soon it'll be time to unleash Relm/Quistis/Quina/Kimahri/etc.

Bruh....you gonna do Strago dirty like that? smh.

This. I have no use for Tidus. He's an amazing unit but I have no room for him on my squad. Team 3 TGC for the win!

RedZaraki

Banned
So I've managed to do every Mission in the game up to this point.

Yeah...... >_>

Like.....all of them. All the stories. All the trials. All the vortexes. All the temporary events. The maze, all of it.

Got about an extra 8k lapis in the past week for all that.

Syntsui

[Jp]How do you beat level 4 , all my noob characters cant be carried by shouta, only visceir since he solos it

Turn 1: Balthier breaks ATK, Cor breaks DEF, Lulu buffs SPR, Ayaka buffs DEF and ATK, Aranea attacks, Friend unit attacks

Turn 2: Balthir uses imperil that synergizes with friend unit, Cor uses his 80% ATK buff, Lulu doublecast Tidal, Ayaka heals, Aranea attacks, Friend unit uses the elemental skill that synergizes with Balthier

Turn 3: I reapeat and kill the boss if he didn't die on turn 2 already

If I had Orlandu, Aileen or OK I suppose I could kill him in one turn every time. The lack of chain character is what is holding me back from beating Gilgamesh and Ifrit/Siren :(

Kouriozan

This. I have no use for Tidus. He's an amazing unit but I have no room for him on my squad. Team 3 TGC for the win!

And sadly efore enhancements he's not stronger than Aileen/Orlandeau :
Only +50% ATK (120% with a Sword after enhancements)
No imperil on its main skill (thankfully his LB charges quickly)

Syntsui

Tidus will forever be the fifth force of the chaining meta, even with enhancements. Not that it matters for the whales here, all of them will kill everything anyway.

robotuw

Tidus will forever be the fifth force of the chaining meta, even with enhancements. Not that it matters for the whales here, all of them will kill everything anyway.

I thought it was his versatility that was the best part about him? His chaining isn't the top tier, but he can do that, and can finish, and can buff. Isn't he particularly useful for later trials too or something?

Shouta

Tidus has higher potential than Aileen or Orlandu. Max LB = -100% Water Resistance which means his mod doubles instead of going up 50%. He also provides more support for your team than than the others while still being a DPS. Even non-enhanced, he can get 800% with max LB. He goes up to 1440% after enhancements.

I assume Visceir is using Aileen or a Evade character, right? I can probably get a decent evade Tidus up instead of Orlandu.

Half NRG goes through Thursday reset correct?

Tidus has higher potential than Aileen or Orlandu. Max LB = -100% Water Resistance which means his mod doubles instead of going up 50%. He also provides more support for your team than than the others while still being a DPS. Even non-enhanced, he can get 800% with max LB. He goes up to 1440% after enhancements.

I assume Visceir is using Aileen or a Evade character, right? I can probably get a decent evade Tidus up instead of Orlandu.

Add me Senpai! lol

Syntsui

I thought it was his versatility that was the best part about him? His chaining isn't the top tier, but he can do that, and can finish, and can buff. Isn't he particularly useful for later trials too or something?

Well yeah, that's the point. He is great because of his versatility, but as far as chaning goes there are Aileen, Tidus, DV and OK (doesn't have imperil but covers more elements) that can finish a fight with less support and quicker.

If you have a party set around Tidus lack of imperil or if you want to lose 2 rounds just to set up his LB -100% water imperil, he will be the strongest.

Could you set up a evade character with Safety Bit or Genji Shield?

Kouriozan

Man if tomorrow WoL won't be there...
Reddit will riot!
If there still is Global players. Hop to Discord Chat and discuss with everyone there about Global Brave Exvius.

kthxbye.
I actually check it often but always forget to turn off invisible mode
Plus I don't want to miss the salt in 2 days :p
After a few months, I'm coming back to the game!

Have some open spaces in my account!

Mikon: 671 178 782!
Wanted to add you but we're already friend lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom