• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy VII Remake - A Symphonic Reunion trailer

D.Final

Banned
I create this official conversation to post the likely trailer that should be shown at the end of the concert, A Synphonic Reunion, dedicated to Final Fantasy VII Remake.

If it is made available soon, it will be posted in this discussion.

And, acording to recent rumors, Square Enix should show a trailer during the concert (which should be the extended trailer of the State of Play), and another new trailer at the Square Enix conference of E3 2019.

For a total of 2 trailers.
One today, and another at the official conference.

Sbe6s8Z.gif

The Reunion is comming. :messenger_smiling_hearts:

Last edited:

Lilseb93

A live orchestra can do wonders for the trailer and the hype. I remember how great it was for God of War's gameplay. I'm excited.

Last edited:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I thought this was going to be done by Distant Worlds? Not just MIDI files?

stickkidsam

Good sweet Jenovas witness that is laughably sad to hear people are getting screwed like that. What a middle finger to such a great sound track.

Edit:

Oh shit we have Nomura up there???

Last edited:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
FUCK ME I'm taking two weeks off work in March

Vlaphor

No Tifa in the trailer. Presumably this is a micro version of the trailer we'll get tomorrow.

But yea brehs. March fucking 3rd.

Well, I can wait one more day for Tifa if I have to...

Still, gives me enough time to play this, then dive headfirst into Cyberpunk forever.

D.Final

Banned
Do you know how far into the original it will go? Surely post midgar?

Surely the first part will be beyond the city of Midgard.

I say that it could easily reach even the city of the ancients.
(where that event happens)

But to say it with certainty, perhaps it is better to see what they say at E3.

Full Poster

48034379772_9bc05fb095_b.jpg

Top Bottom