• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy VII Remake (part 1?) is on two Blu-Rays

CallMehChip

Neo Member
So 2 disc to download to my hard rive? Its kinda cool in the sense that multiple disc use to be relevant and FF was big on them, but in 2019 it seems pointless coinsidering patches for games can be larger than the game itself

T_LVPL

As nice as the special editions look, i’ll be going standard edition physical. Already got it preordered for £39.99. They’ll be releasing some amazing Complete Edition for PS5 in 3 or 4 years and i’ll simply sell all my standard copies & put it toward buying the special edition of that.

Andyliini

I wonder how much content they have added to the Midgar section of this remake. I just played through the original game again, and getting through Midgar took me about 7 hours, and I did quite a lot of grinding as well. I think there was about 5 hours amount of gameplay content there. That's not much. but cutscenes have been definitely added. Hopefully the new content works well and does not feel like padding.

Top Bottom