• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIII confirmed for Xbox 360

Status
Not open for further replies.

hauton

Doesn't Sony have a major stake in Square-Enix, or at least Square back in the old days?

I wonder how the hell they let this happen.

I think they've let the little success that they've had go to their head. Not staying cost competitive, and now this.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
g35twinturbo said:
mothafucking money hats

Sony should have just aid to keep that shyt. wtf are you doing Sony.
They'd better show something good to one up this announcement. Or WADA better be there.

Shouta

Not sure why anyone is that surprised about it. I was actually expecting it to be multi-platform for awhile.

Although this does amuse me because it's like all the fanboy allegiances are clear as day when stuff like this happens.

scarybore

EnjoyIncubus said:
6fwggy.png

lol, when else would it be available?

cvxfreak

pn18 said:
I think it's a time-exclusive for the PS3 in Japan.

What difference would it make, though?

Unless Nintendo snapped the game up too, Sony will still sell many systems in Japan. They really should count their blessings at this point.

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
pretty damn huge.
i say the only way to top this at the sony conference is a ff7 remake imo.

that shit aint happenin, so...good luck to sony tomorrow.

LCfiner

shintoki said:
1215947475893.jpg

I love the dissapointment in the E3 chat...then that came....HOLY SHIT!!! :lol

:lol :lol :lol :lol

This really is the biggest E3 announcement in a long time.

the Sony forums are crying about this and swearing at SE. it's hilarious.

Weisheit

So Sony just lost what was supposed to be the single biggest exclusive for their console?
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

And, yay! I get to play FF13:D

Unbelievable. I cant think of any announcement that would be bigger then this. Microsoft wins. Ultra megaton. Is Sony even trying anymore?

MrFortyFive

Oh man. I had a feeling they might announce that since they called up Wada at the end of the conference like that, but then when he didn't I just thought they were really excited about the Last Remnant. Then he comes back up and OH SHIT!

I'm more excited to see the meltdowns than the actual game...

I'm just upset that I bought a PS3 when I already had a 360. Well at least I got to play MGS4, I hope Sony has come nice announcements tomorrow.

Didn't surprise me.

Verses is still PS3 only, and White Knight Chronicles interests me more than FF nowadays.

I was more surprised seeing The Last Remnant on the PC than this. I coulda called this months ago.

Shouta said:
Not sure why anyone is that surprised about it. I was actually expecting it to be multi-platform for awhile.

Although this does amuse me because it's like all the fanboy allegiances are clear as day when stuff like this happens.

You can't be serious.

angelfly

BeeDog said:
Sony fucking sucks. If they couldn't keep THAT game as an exclusive, then I don't see any particular hope further down the line. Might as well sell my PS3 + games and get myself a 360.

They prefer to secure shit like Haze. I'm not mad since I'm still getting it on PS3. I just think it's sad that Sony is just doing all the wrong things. The good thing about is though is tons more people able to play it. I'm still hoping something surprise worthy from SE pops up during the Sony conference.

Great news.

Now MGS4 needs to be announced for 360 and I will have zero reasons to buy a PS3 (I have nothing against the system, I just don't have the $$$ for it.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom