• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/15 |OT14| The one where Europa&Champions League are sensationally back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched an absurdly shite anime the other week about, I shit you not, a giant thumb who blunders his way to success.

Think it was called......

Neon Genesis Evangaalion

Bold One

Soon you will join us in the depression that is no more Hunter x Hunter.
Just to let you know, this world sucks.

:(

Or so I have been told. I am aware of the Anime and the Manga comparison, ut I am talking as someone who never read the Manga, The Anime does things in an interesting manner, I can tell there are a lot of things they missed out and apparently Kirishima's character is was different in the Manga, but nevertheless, I did find it enjoyable. Maybe I will change my mind after reading teh Manga though.

I am surprised you hating Root though, I did hear that it improved a lot on the first series and is following the Manga closely.

Haven't watched a good anime since Mirai Nilkki and Shinsekai Yori, most of the stuff out there now is meh

Kimi ni todoke is pretty damn sweet doe :3

Rikkun

Isn't there a Whatsapp group for organizing FIFA/PES matches? The PS4 messaging app sucks
JzKGOjM.png

EDIT: aaaand we got Konami'd
Nat issues for DeVito

jts

...hate me...
Oh yeah, Champions League day.

Gotta set up my fantasy team.

Can't have no one else getting my top of the league cigars.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Zlatan better have like 2 million new tattoos if PSG has any chance. They're going to get demolished by Chelsea :(

David Luiz v Costa is going to be amazing.

I actually think PSg have a decent chance, in the last two seasons they ran Barcelona and Chelsea very close in the knockout stages. They haven't had the greatest luck in the draw since they got back into the CL.

Fintan

David Luiz v Costa is going to be amazing.

I actually think PSg have a decent chance, in the last two seasons they ran Barcelona and Chelsea very close in the knockout stages. They haven't had the greatest luck in the draw since they got back into the CL.
I'll just be happy if we can get an away goal. That was the real difference last year. I think they'll probably score too. Hoping Zouma starts.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
What the fuck is the cunt doing there

I just beat some AtleticoMadridFace 2-1 in a match full of button lag because I was streaming, what a time to have a Vidal with two knees.

He's visiting a few of the London teams to see how they do things. He's going to be at our matches vs Fiorentina and West Ham.

Wilbur

Banned
Laboured. Tell me you read Adrian Durham's piece on United this morning.

oh baby

edit: and his Arsenal piece as well :lol

God, you'll be in heaven

Wilbur

Banned
Actually, good point.

It's actually just the realisation that I'll be a quarter of a century old, and have done literally nothing.

Eh, that's alright. 25 is the new 15 m8

Plenty of careers get kickstarted around that age. Ian Wright only hit the big time around then.

I have every faith you can still be a professional footballer.

Fuck imagine how amazing it would be if a member of FootyGAF was a professional footballer and had been hiding it from us all along?

Salvadora

Eh, that's alright. 25 is the new 15 m8

Plenty of careers get kickstarted around that age. Ian Wright only hit the big time around then.

I have every faith you can still be a professional footballer.

Fuck imagine how amazing it would be if a member of FootyGAF was a professional footballer and had been hiding it from us all along?
I am Olivier Giroud

I'm quite confident we'll beat Arsenal in the QF.

However I am pretty worried that they'll beat us on the penultimate weekend of the League which could be an important game.

LegoArmo

If you are focusing on United not playing fluent football, and completely ignoring the fact that they have lost one game in 19, almost as if you're trying to convince yourself that run isn't true, then you hate United.

I... hate United.

Wilbur

Banned
I'm quite confident we'll beat Arsenal in the QF.

However I am pretty worried that they'll beat us on the penultimate weekend of the League which could be an important game.

Mm. I'd rather win the league game obvs, but both would be sensational.

Really should have opened up a bit of a gap by now.

Yen

Having some #great #banter on COD Black Ops with the kids off on mid-term break.
I remember Kermit pwning some right n00bs in the ot of this game.

KidJr

I cannot wait for that moment when you hear the music... really does give me the chillls.

Looking to an spectacular contest between PSG and Chelsea. Chelsea should have too much especially now Oscar is back.

Well looking forwards to March and April - sucks getting to this part of the season being out of the title race and CL - so this is as exciting as it'll be for us.

Arsenal H (FA Cup)
Tottenham H
Liverpool A
Villa H (Tactics Tim vs the Philosophy...)
City H
Chelsea A

Wilbur

Banned
Well looking forwards to March and April - sucks getting to this part of the season being out of the title race and CL - so this is as exciting as it'll be for us.

Arsenal H (FA Cup)
Tottenham H
Liverpool A
Villa H (Tactics Tim vs the Philosophy...)
City H
Chelsea A

W D D W D L

i can forsee the future

Rikkun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom