• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/15 |OT14| The one where Europa&Champions League are sensationally back

Status
Not open for further replies.

jts

...hate me...
Happy birthday people.

My UCL Fantasy team is done but I'm not fully confident in it. Think I lost my mojo
nt5j5sS.png

Hopefully Meier is zoned out listening to some objectively great music and forgets all about this.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Like, I want to be sexually attracted to every women over the age of 18 on earth, but Chloe is too innocently cute in a sisterly kinda way that I know I'm gonna feel bad afterwards

I'm prob just used to her playing those roles

Rikkun

How could I not recognize Renato Pozzetto in Il Ragazzo di Campagna? Ricky pls. I'm more Italian than you are.
BELLO LUI, BBBBELLO
This happy birthday meme is the worst footygaf meme by far -_-

That and the self aware doicare
Happy birthday boss

The what? I don't think i am Italian

The only important thing is the dikku, remember Shanks.

The dikku and beating Juventus 4-2 with Sassy Sassuolo

BELLO LUI, BBBBELLO

Happy birthday boss

The only important thing is the dikku, remember Shanks.

The dikku and beating Juventus 4-2 with Sassy Sassuolo

Time for me to get beat with Sass again.

I need to change my tactics. Sometimes Biondini is the most advanced player on the pitch and Berardi is playing as a LB.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Scott Laird's grandma gives him £1 for Preston v Man Utd goal

As a Preston left-back, you wouldn't necessarily expect Scott Laird to have a goal bonus written into his contract with the League One club.
But he doesn't need to - his grandma, Pat Smith, makes sure he is duly rewarded.
Laird scored the opening goal of the game in his side's 3-1 defeat by Manchester United in the FA Cup fifth round on Monday and earned £1 for his efforts.
"Every time we scored as kids, she used to give me and my brothers a pound," the 26-year-old told BBC Somerset.
"Even though I'm 26 now, I still carry that tradition on."

Bless her

Esch

Banned
Speaking at an awards ceremony in Tuscany, the 68-year-old appeared to take issue with the number of foreign players in the country.

Sacchi, who has also coached AC Milan and Real Madrid, was quoted by La Gazzetta dello Sport as saying: "I'm not racist and my history as a coach shows that, but watching at the Viareggio Cup (a youth football tournament) makes me think there are too many players of colour.

"Business interests now come first. Italy has no dignity, it has no pride: you shouldn't have squads including 15 foreigners."

Sacchi has employed black players during his career, with Frank Rijkaard and Ruud Gullit playing alongside fellow Netherlands international Marco van Basten as part of a successful attacking trio at Milan, a factor he highlighted when trying to clarify his comments.

Sacchi: Pictured with Italy head coach Antonio Conte at Coverciano in November
"I have been misrepresented, do you really think I'm racist?” he later added in Gazzetta.

"I was just saying that I'd watched a match in which there was a team that included four boys of colour.

"My history speaks for itself, I've always trained teams with diverse players of colour and they won a lot, both at Milan and in Madrid.

"I just wanted to underline the fact that we're losing our national pride and identity."

UEFA imposed a similar sanction on the 71-year-old but the FIGC cleared him of any wrongdoing.
i2lOqB2WLXVLa.gif

Smoking thread is so good right now:

Smokers are just disgusting people all around. You can see it in their faces how fucking ugly they are by all the damage cigs has done to their faces over the years. Why people slowly kill themselves blows my mind. Trashing the environment is just the cherry on top for them I guess.

:lol

damn, you're going for the master already? Great milch
I don't know what I'm going to do once I finish my degree here. Scholarship in Europe or death

I fucking hate that I've (almost) finished my bachelor already :lol

I'm gonna miss it so hard to just do nothing for (a) week(s)

inky

Thank you Crystal Dynamics! Thank you so much for this game. I seriously just want to play it already. It looks like a legit Game of the Year contender. Everything about this game makes it looks its miles ahead of the last Tomb Raider.

Thank you. So. Much. Crystal Dynamics. I'm happpy. Sometimes in tears. But always hyped. Tomb. Raider.

i2jh80atGPQWU.png

Pls. You are confusing gaming side.

Facism

Smoking thread is so good right now:

:lol

The best bits are when the smokers try to justify their disgusting filthy fucking habit by whataboutisms over obesity and health.

Like a mcdonalds cheeseburger somehow pollutes the air others breath and makes you stink like a burnt down outhouse.

Just need the 'bu bu bu car exhausts!!!' arguments now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom