• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/15 |OT14| The one where Europa&Champions League are sensationally back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

For German GAF.

This is one of my favourite pictures ever.

p_large_delm_3c4600016jusl.jpg

L1NETT

Good little bit on Dulwich Hamlet who played Stonewall in a wee game

Agree wholeheartedly with this

Dulwich’s strides on the matter do however highlight why more high-profile clubs in England have yet to emulate the club’s example. With resources far greater than a side playing three divisions below League Two, shouldn’t Premier League clubs be doing more to promote anti-discrimination within the game? Dulwich managed to squeeze the friendly in the middle of a 46-game season in the Ryman Premier League. Despite a number of players lacing up on Rainbow Laces Day, a trend that first gathered momentum in 2013, nothing of much substance has since emerged out of the Premier League in terms of how to next tackle the problem, which only affirms the division’s tendency to jump on certain trends when it most suits it.

Linius

You've just met one, then. And I personally know several others who were instantly enchanted by it.

I'm a former smoker. I'm no longer addicted to cigarettes. And I'm fairly confident I have a better grasp of the situation than a bunch of m8s who've only had one cigarette in their life, if even that much.

No not really. The general concencus amongst mates was that the first smoke wasn't such a great experience. It's something you gotta 'learn' if you know what I mean. Like drinking coffee or beer. Obviously there are people who like it right away, but usually it gets better once you've used it some more.

Rikkun

Who wants to explain to an outsider such as myself the happy birthday thing?

We celebrate the day a person was born.

For example, I was born on the 8th of March, so every 8th of March people will say "happy birthday" to me and I'll get a few presents.

In exchange, I throw a party. We drink and eat and everyone is happy.

Lunar FC

We celebrate the day a person was born.

For example, I was born on the 8th of March, so every 8th of March people will say "happy birthday" to me and I'll get a few presents.

In exchange, I throw a party. We drink and eat and everyone is happy.

Sounds weird.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
People would quit smoking quicker if it wasn't cool as fuck

Make them smoke pink dildos for a while see how they like it

To be honest, it doesn't really interest me. Don't feel like I miss anything and I don't mind keeping it that way.

It's new sensations. Sometimes even dimensions :lol

I tried all the non so dangerous stuff

You're dutch; weed it out

No not really. The general concencus amongst mates was that the first smoke wasn't such a great experience. It's something you gotta 'learn' if you know what I mean. Like drinking coffee or beer. Obviously there are people who like it right away, but usually it gets better once you've used it some more.
When did I claim my personal experience was universal?

Whatever the general consensus you've encountered may be, I can tell you from actually having smoked for years that there is a discernible difference in the physical and psychical effects of a cigarette between the pleasant feelings you can derive from it above the mere satiation of an urge. They are both there, but they're not identical.

Yen

People would quit smoking quicker if it wasn't cool as fuck

Make them smoke pink dildos for a while see how they like it
I know how anti-smoking campaigns could be successful: make Farage your posterboy.
Farage_smoking.jpg

"Think you're cool now, just wait until you look like this prat"

bud

i've smoked twice. pot in both cases. three hits in total.

it's just not for me.

i remember my first proper hit: i coughed my lunges out throughout the day.

but at least both times ended up with me having sex.
xXHQfd9.png

although the first time was with a lady who reeked of tuna.
U5CSBEo.png

does anyone still remember that drawing of her on all fours with arab music in the background and me faking an orgasm

Yeah I never understood how people allowed themselves to get addicted to cigarettes. Don't understand how after that first toke people don't say fuck that.

I smoke very rarely but when I do its like a a red bull being injected into my body. More alert, tons of energy. I can see how kids in bars start smoking them and get hooked.

I don't hate smoking, I mean there are some really bad smelling ones, but overall, I don't mind.

I rarely smoke, pretty much only when I'm drunk like hell. But that has more to do with people offering me one than me having the urge or something. I don't really like it and I'm way too cheap to start smoking, anyway. :lol

L1NETT

oh my god

As part of a remodelling of the Club’s football management, a Head Coach will be appointed to work alongside a new Sporting Director.
There will also be a new recruitment structure using a mixture of traditional scouting and other tools including mathematical modelling.

Brentford have gone mad

As part of the new recruitment structure, the Head Coach will have a strong input in to the players brought in to the Club but not an absolute veto.

Have they got a 12 year old FM player in charge. Most successful manager ever and they bin for him for some stats. Football has actually gone mad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom