• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

m9

giroud's second goal was ABSOLUTELY SENSATIONAL and i'm sad you missed it.

I was looking for you in whatsapp the other day

adrianonandoswfr16.png

iLSJsPUbNdrqs.png

oh jeebus liverpool at home PLEASE

the battleship will come aground at the valley parade mudhead

joe allen will sink into the pitch like its quicksand

darby to net the winner

Nonsense

The battleship is a hovercraft with wings. We will smoothly glide across any obstacle which stands in our way. Our players are so fleet of foot, they won't leave a mark in the mud.

Rodgers can walk on water, the Bradford Bog is nothing.

KidJr

Now please Welbeck score.

Need ol' boy to get that confidence boost

Yeah think welbeck is good player very good, and I prefer to see him as a striker.

But you can see he needs to improve the quality of his runs.

Not close to theo in that regard

Lmao at wilbur

I don't know but commentator just said both Ronaldo and Messi are on 34 goals for all competitions.

Ronaldo 11 assists, Messi 14.

Even those assists statistics don't do Messi justice. His teammates have scored so many goals this season directly contributed by him that don't quite officially count as assists.

BRADFORDDDD damn it was sooooo easy! At work so missed the game but sounded so easy!

THe egos on premier league teams are ridiculous, be afraid of City

scabro

Ronaldo getting double penetrated by Messi and the Rock. The GOAT footballer and the GOAT fast and furious character.

i still lol whenever i think of what Ronald's face must have looked like when someone told him Irina was sampling The People's strudel.

of all the people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom