• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Dat QF line up.

The battleship.
Steve Clarke
Linny
Tactics Tim
Wenger (or lool wenger)
Gahl (or lool Gahl)
Pulis
Jeff

What a time to be a premface

El Cid

Neo Member
What he did just now was terrible

But if we have to believe Franks words he's satisfied with him at 9

Really don't get what Milik's done to warrant being behind this guy in the pecking order.

Like our midfield though; or to be more precise, it ought to be the midfield next season, so they might as well get used to each other.

L1NETT

oh jeebus liverpool at home PLEASE

the battleship will come aground at the valley parade mudhead

joe allen will sink into the pitch like its quicksand

darby to net the winner

Hixx

Fair play to Bradford, knocking out two PL teams.

Will sound ungracious but we couldn't have given them an easier cup tie. We were embarrassing. If we were at home I would have had to walk out or ended up being thrown out. Probably alongside 30k others.

Oh well.

GQman2121

Banned
Started playing Apotheon on PS4 last night. It's pretty good for a free PS+ game but it did crash on me twice while loading. I'm going to stick with it because I am enjoying it and want to see what else it has to offer. But it's a real shame there seem to be a number of issues people in the OT are running into later in the game.

dc89

LhwRz7R.png

Wilbur

Banned
Would love Bradford at home. Fuck playing on that pitch, looked like a horizontal coconut.

As long as we don't get Pool or Arse away I'm happy.

Yeah wondering the same thing

Someone inform us pls

Is everyone upset it's running on 59.4 fps instead of 60?

Its running bordered because the game doesn't have to render anything in the screenspace taken by the black bars, allowing them to push the graphical effects and resolution without it tanking the framerate too badly

The official reasoning is that they wanted to give the game a more cinematic aspect ratio, but the performance boost is fairly obviously the actual reason, mainly.

I'm glad they did it though, because I'll adapt to the black bars after 2 minutes, and the game looks fucking stunning from a purely visual standpoint. I can live with 25fps if its not a twitch shooter.

This game has 3-0 Arsenal written all over it. People underestimate the gap between top 5 PL and top 5 Championship when they're desperate for an upset. Arsenal are utterly dominant.

FootballFan

It's great to see Neymar like this so far this season. Always looks motivated and ready. Hungry for success. Give him the 2nd spot in the balloon race.

Would love Bradford at home. Fuck playing on that pitch, looked like a horizontal coconut.

As long as we don't get Pool or Arse away I'm happy.

ugh

scabro

not 5 minutes of me watching and my cat pukes up all over my bed

motherfucker didnt even cough up before hand to warn me

fuck cats

ugh

at least i come back and were up 2
l1x61OA.png

Esch

Banned
not 5 minutes of me watching and my cat pukes up all over my bed

motherfucker didnt even cough up before hand to warn me

fuck cats

ugh

at least i come back and were up 2
l1x61OA.png

m9

giroud's second goal was ABSOLUTELY SENSATIONAL and i'm sad you missed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom