• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the top teams with defensive frailties except OP Saints of course.

We're drowning in clean sheets bruv

Papa don't preach but

36312.jpg

Zabojnik

Come on, he's not bad. Not "Juve-good" but he would be a nice add for squads like Milan.

Actually anyone would be nice for Milan, even Amauri.

Anyway, I think Doumbia is the much better signing for Roma. He's impressed me everytime I saw him play in CL.

dc89

In his defense, he might be like me with a sub and saw the post count wasn't over 20k. I only decided to look for a new one when I saw no one else was posting basically lol.

Totally this.

Evilore pls. Wes has failed. I'm the mod FootballGAF needs.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Henry doesnt look like he is enjoying sky that much

GQman2121

Banned
Okay, so now the new trend for celebs is to do bizarre commercials?

What the shit was the Square Space commercial with Jeff Bridges?

Bad throw-in decisions in the middle of the pitch are pretty much non-issues imo. Plenty of time and space to sort yourselves out.

@Clegg, agreed. Charisma masking a lack of substance so far imo.

He has always been pretty dull. Not surprised. These networks dont give a shit about how good these guys are at their job.

I'd usually say that's right but with the recent acquiring of Neville and Carragher by Sky who have been runaway successes, this feels like an incredibly damp squib.

I'd usually say that's right but with the recent acquiring of Neville and Carragher by Sky who have been runaway successes, this feels like an incredibly damp squib.

Yep

Unfortunately Henry seems to be distinctly in the Redknapp/Souness mould. Maybe he'd be better in a MNF format, where there's time to go into more detail and depth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom