• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fergie

Banned
How much for us to buy all of Saints regular starters?
One and a half Falcao.

We're drowning in clean sheets bruv

Papa don't preach but

36312.jpg
One Sakho hamstring away from QPR-lite.

Portugeezer

They can be within Chrome. I have it turned off though because it can be a bit buggy. They may have updated it though.

I had an old firefox addon, so unless it automatically updated, maybe it's a site wide thing. Probably the addon, just wondering, thought it was a nice looking gif lol.

All jokes aside, Toure isn't so bad.

Lovren and Johnson tho...

He can be. Gives me the shits always though, feel like he's always on the verge of doing something stupid or clumsy.

Still do with Sakho as well tbh, even though that's nearly entirely down to his style which looks uncoordinated.

A bit surprised neither Matic or Ramires got yellow cards, might have been first offences though? Or first offence that wasn't just a nothing sort of foul, I'm not really keeping up with our players foul count tbh.

Chelspiracy

Goal kick given when it clearly came off Matic. Milner called offside when only his arm was off.

Mourinho's £25k normally goes to the FA in a brown envelope.

He can be. Gives me the shits always though, feel like he's always on the verge of doing something stupid or clumsy.

Still do with Sakho as well tbh, even though that's nearly entirely down to his style which looks uncoordinated.

You just know he's going to make one mistake and everyone's going to be like "SEE! SEE! I told you!".

Chelsea are tame... this is why you need players like Costa.

Does Costa do a whole lot though? I mean a lot of his goals are the one touch tap in sort of thing Remy did, I don't think Remy has played badly either.

I think we're probably missing Cesc more than Costa.

He's like Lucas on steroids, with a dash of Yaya Toure mixed in.

Shame he doesn't have Yaya's shooting :( He's pretty good from corners though

Splatt

Sakho is uncoordinated but he's so strong on the ball that even when he loses balance he can just keep on shielding it with his body.

Was hilarious when, I think Valencia, started kicking him from behind and Sakho just shrugged him off :lol:

Hixx

Burial at Sea DLC for Bioshock is like £3.50 on macgamestore.

Even on Steam sales its usually £8 or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom