• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bo-Locks

I can't read any of Hitcher's posts not in the voice of that unfunny wanker in his avatar.

If there's one 'comedy' worse than BBT then it's Mrs Brown's Boys.

panty

Why the fuck would I be jelly when you can revert from 'we' are doing so well to cumming in your knickers about Juventus you indecisive onion

Why the fuck would I be jelly that you'll have no one defending your wings next year and you're going to get torn apart by Granada and shit like Gijon just like last year?

Why the fuck would I be jelly when you're playing six wingers and coming second and getting humiliated out of the Champions League again?

but it'll all be ok because you'll have serie a to fall back on

campione d'cunt

Taking shit from Plug loooooooooool, it isn't happening. Just because you have the muscles of an evolved form of Jaap Stam doesn't mean you're anything better than a fucking Madridista cunt burp. Shit club. Shit entitled fans. Shit prima donna players. Shit deluded owner. Shit fucking font.
Dat salt.

Go have a wank you cunt. At least our cunt of a club beat you :lol

ibohG6AHup8aD0.gif

rodvik

Thank you! I don't use Firefox but I found a Chrome guide thanks to your advice. I've changed it now. Though my dysfunctional e-mail may be an issue if this happens again.
My goodness the password was RIDICULOUS and NONSENSICAL. NEVER EVER DRUNKENLY CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD. I'd post what it was but idk if that's allowed or safe.

Welcome!

Messi

Why the fuck would I be jelly when you can revert from 'we' are doing so well to cumming in your knickers about Juventus you indecisive onion

Why the fuck would I be jelly that you'll have no one defending your wings next year and you're going to get torn apart by Granada and shit like Gijon just like last year?

Why the fuck would I be jelly when you're playing six wingers and coming second and getting humiliated out of the Champions League again?

campione d'cunt

Taking shit from Plug loooooooooool, it isn't happening. Just because you have the muscles of an evolved form of Jaap Stam doesn't mean you're anything better than a fucking Madridista cunt burp. Shit club. Shit entitled fans. Shit prima donna players. Shit deluded owner. Shit fucking font.

Oh my

Do you like the job they did this year though?

I think couts looks great as does suarez.

Xavi looks great in the barca video.

Haven't watched the video. The only FIFA I pay attention to is the demos, where without fail I realise that the game is still shit and look forward to yet another year without a decent football game

pulga

Banned
In this thread, we've replaced actual debate by trying to snipe at my "two teamness" Yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn. Might as well join GameFAQs.

campione d'cunt

Please tell me all about the six wingers we'll be playing. Cmon list em off. Tell me how playing CR7/Bale on the wings is any worse than playing CR7/Di Maria. Bale started out playing defense, didn't he? Must know something about it.

At least we exit the CL at semis. Did you cunts even make it past quarters? Forgot what toddler stage we kicked your teeth in. Now you're stuck with Moyes, good luck leaving the group stage lolololololololololololololololol

And we're the shit club? Aren't the shitty clubs the ones who can't entice good players to join your team? Hell, United can't even entice the bad ones anymore looooooooooooooooooooooooool

#ManchesterisBlue
#NoSAFnoParty

Suen

campione d'cunt

The change to the shitty font is already more of an achievement than United's current transfer window.

Messi

Haven't watched the video. The only FIFA I pay attention to is the demos, where without fail I realise that the game is still shit and look forward to yet another year without a decent football game

Ah ok. Thought you might have watched the video as its about liverpool.

Shagwell

By far IMHO the worst thing about FIFA is that half the time it feels like you're scoring the same goals over and over again. It lacks the goalmouth chaos of actual football.

Oh, and I hate controlling the celebrations. Stupid gimmick. Fix the game instead of allowing me to do the robot you twats.

Wilbur

Banned
I
Please tell me all about the six wingers we'll be playing. Cmon list em off. Tell me how playing CR7/Bale on the wings is any worse than playing CR7/Di Maria. Bale started out playing defense, didn't he? Must know something about it.

Because Di Maria does defensive work and Bale doesn't. Bale didn't play well for Spurs until he'd started playing left wing. Now all he does is shun defensive work and hover around the middle. It works, sure. But Ozil, Ronaldo, Bale as your attacking midfielders? Won't be able to breathe when you get fucked into oblivion on the wings again and again and again this season. It's gonna be hilarious.

and we fall out of the CL at semis AT LEAST. Did you cunts even make it past quarters? Now you're stuck with Moyes, good luck leaving the group stage lolololololololololololololololol

Mm, at least in the last three years. Before that you were scrubs that couldn't make it past Lyon. Did we make it past the quarters? No, but we won our league and we won a Champions League five years ago. NOT RECENT HISTORY YOU SAY

12. 12 years. 12 years for the biggest club in the world. I can't even... it's disgraceful. And the bravado and arrogance that comes with Madrid just adds fuel to it. You, as a fan, can't even say "well yeah this is a stupid deal, we're spending 100m on a player we don't even need who could potentially throw off the balance". No instead you fucking go on about the failings of United, or missed transfer targets of ours. Fucking hell :lol, people were actually arguing your disgraceful institution of a football club aren't worse than the oil clubs. Real Madrid really fucking is the epitome of what is wrong with football nowadays.

The change to the shitty font is already more of an achievement than United's current transfer window.

a) what font? arsenal? parma? madrid? which one baby, which one
b) doesn't even make sense.

Meier

120 million euros on some welsh scrub who can't even put his team in contention for even the FA Cup if one is to believe AS... Flo I know yer concerned about CR7 but this is not the answer.

This post is idiotic. Bale is at worst the 4th or 5th best player in the world.

Feel free to laugh and point out the error of my ways, but why does H&M have a bad reputation?

H&M rocks. No clue why it may or may not have a bad reputation. I think Uniqlo maybe has taken a little of their shine though since they offer similar clothes at similar prices. Wish they'd open more than the few they have here in the US..

kharma45

He still isn't worth paying that for, it's a hugely inflated value but if Spurs can bend Madrid over and get them wanting to pay that kind of cash for him fair play.

GQman2121

Banned
I'm, not seeing the benefit for EA by striking a deal with LFC. I mean good deal for the club money is money. Don't see the point from EA's standpoint though.

Tc91

Florentino has panicked and had a brain fart after losing out on Neygod so he's deciding to spend £100m on Bale.

LOOOL

Shagwell

I'm, not seeing the benefit for EA by striking a deal with LFC. I mean good deal for the club money is money. Don't see the point from EA's standpoint though.

Well it means I'll buy it instead of fucking it off for PES so it must be working on its fair share of similar-minded hopelessly loyal idiots

Suen

Because Di Maria does defensive work and Bale doesn't. Bale didn't play well for Spurs until he'd started playing left wing. Now all he does is shun defensive work and hover around the middle. It works, sure. But Ozil, Ronaldo, Bale as your attacking midfielders? Won't be able to breathe when you get fucked into oblivion on the wings again and again and again this season. It's gonna be hilarious.

Mm, at least in the last three years. Before that you were scrubs that couldn't make it past Lyon. Did we make it past the quarters? No, but we won our league and we won a Champions League five years ago. NOT RECENT HISTORY YOU SAY

12. 12 years. 12 years for the biggest club in the world. I can't even... it's disgraceful. And the bravado and arrogance that comes with Madrid just adds fuel to it. You, as a fan, can't even say "well yeah this is a stupid deal, we're spending 100m on a player we don't even need who could potentially throw off the balance". No instead you fucking go on about the failings of United, or missed transfer targets of ours. Fucking hell :lol, people were actually arguing your disgraceful institution of a football club aren't worse than the oil clubs. Real Madrid really fucking is the epitome of what is wrong with football nowadays.

Wilburrrr, you remember all my teams, tears <3

pulga

Banned

So we're a disgraceful institution because we actually earn our money, and have enough to spend a fuck load of it in order to bring the best players in the world to our club?

Huh? Your post reeks of salt. Must suck that for all of your recent succeses, players will ALWAYS prefer to come to Madrid. Just the way the world spins, Cuntbury. Should be used to it by now after your two biggest stars said "fuck you" to your cumstain of a club to join ours.

david-beckham-cristiano-ronaldo-herbalife.jpg

They're building up a collection. If I'm correct, PES can have two teams a season from the PL? But if they have a partnership with EA, does that mean they can't do PES?

If so, Palace and Cardiff for PES!

Salvadora

I think Gareth Bale has a huge amount of talent and potential, but it's being drowned in hyperbole.

Messi, Ronaldo, Iniesta, Xavi, Falcao, Van Persie, Cavani, Thiago Silva... and much more are all ahead of him, easily.

panty

I think I'm going to include the "FUCK UNITED:" to the next thread :lol
I think Gareth Bale has a huge amount of talent and potential, but it's being drowned in hyperbole.

Messi, Ronaldo, Iniesta, Xavi, Falcao, Van Persie, Cavani, Thiago Silva... and much more are all ahead of him, easily.

Xavi, Thiago and RVP? No and much more?

Suen

Florentino has panicked and had a brain fart after losing out on Neygod so he's deciding to spend £100m on Bale.

LOOOL
Galactico bullshit, you'll see more of it for years to come. I want Bale at Madrid and since Florentino & Co has no issue throwing all that cash I don't care but no player is worth that much, not even Messi with his hooker. Prices for players these days are ridiculous and the oil clubs raising the price in the market because of their overflow of money doesn't help.

By far IMHO the worst thing about FIFA is that half the time it feels like you're scoring the same goals over and over again. It lacks the goalmouth chaos of actual football.

Oh, and I hate controlling the celebrations. Stupid gimmick. Fix the game instead of allowing me to do the robot you twats.

You should play more clubs :p It is a lot more random there!

untitled19uosm.gif

bromangpssar.gif

broken2v5jz7.gif

celebratek4xgv.gif

Plus a bonus of my two worst misses!

quiche2rnkd8.gif

quichwes3gjh6.gif

GQman2121

Banned
A player--any player--is worth whatever the hell the buying party is willing to pay. No one has the right to determine how much anyone, club or individual owner, should spend on a player.

We can disagree with the amount, but that changes nothing. Everyone is going to have their own evaluation for every deal.

pulga

Banned
Beckham still visits us. Does he even remember where Old Trafford is?

Cristiano-Ronaldo-of-Real-Madrid-and-former-player-David-Beckham-pose-after-a-training-session-at-UCLA-Campus-2103871.png

Galactico bullshit, you'll see more of it for years to come. I want Bale at Madrid and since Florentino & Co has no issue throwing all that cash I don't care but no player is worth that much, not even Messi with his hooker. Prices for players these days are ridiculous and the oil clubs raising the price in the market because of their overflow of money doesn't help.

LOL!

Turok_TTZ

@Turok, you'll be wanking over him come October. Believe me.
I don't even like CR7 despite all he has done and that is due to his variables. what the hell makes you think I will wank over bale, who has zero positives with all the negative variables in the world? I am not desperate like english rags/fans. He would add nothing to madrid. He is not better than CR7 and CR7 to his credit, was a proven champion before coming to madrid. who the hell is bale in comparison? especially when he is touted to be CR7's replacement.

Flo is making a huge mistake. If we are going to burn this much money, I rather go for a player who is better than Bale and in the long term, gonna be better than CR7 and that player imo is Marco Reus. Fuck Bale, I want Reus if we are gonna burn 120m euros. Reus is a rolls royce that guy and would actually be worth the money having proven himself in cl and against madrid.
|OT3| &#8364;120m Bale-out
If it happens, this title is amazing.

Meier

Messi and Ronaldo are the only two you could say absolutely are but then it gets muddy. There are many at a similar level after that and Bale is on equal footing to all of them. I would not consider Falcao, Cavani nor RVP to be better.

Wilbur

Banned
So we're a disgraceful institution because we actually earn our money, and have enough to spend a fuck load of it in order to bring the best players in the world to our club?

You earn your money by being part of a corrupt duopoly that hinders the rest of your domestic league. You earn your money by purchasing players as much for marketing success as for on pitch success. This season I've said a fair few times that Madrid's transfer business has been fucking top; young, Spanish stars in problem areas.

But the Bale deal? It reeks of self indulgence. It bathes in self indulgence. It fucking ejaculates and licks up its cum, every little sperm baby a drop of self indulgence. It isn't a transfer that makes tactical sense, business sense or sense for your team harmony. It isn't a transfer that does anything other than ensure you have Ronaldo's monkey spirit guide on the other side and ensure that Perez can go back to stroking his own fucking helmet over all the greatness he brings to Real Madrid.

And until transfers of this magnitude fail, until a club like Real Madrid is brought to its knees through the mountainous debt it has, through the failed youth systems that supply players to other teams after a string of broken promises, through the endless hiring and firing of managers, buying and selling of players, media arguments, in fighting, betrayals... then it won't fucking stop.

Huh? Your post reeks of salt. Must suck that for all of your recent succeses, players will ALWAYS prefer to come to Madrid. Just the way the world spins, Cuntbury. Should be used to it by now after your two biggest stars said "fuck you" to your cumstain of a club to join ours.

And again. Why the fuck would I be salty? It's as lazy a response as your 'oh dey tawget me because i suppowt two teams mummy what do i dooooo'. Yes of course they'll prefer to go to Madrid. It's in a nicer country. You pay bigger wages. You don't give them any realistic target of success, just that you are the greatest team in all the land and that every time you don't win everything fear not because someone will lose their job but you will stay on. It's an inhospitable, poisonous environment for the sport.

Were the two biggest stars Ronaldo and Beckham? Lol we wanted Beckham out and he was going to go to Barca before they signed Ronaldinho, so lets not pretend that you gazumped any offer and he was mesmerised by the Bernabeu... and Ronaldo? Ronaldo's going to leave you guys because he hates it so much :lol. He misses Manchester. MANCHESTER. That's how shit your club is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom