• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

Ultimatum

Banned
I'm pretty sure I was a decent human being to everyone at that London meetup. It really takes a worthless scum-sucking piece of human refuse to attribute Dexter-like serial killer tendencies to someone behind their back (for protecting their already bad tinnitus from some giant-ass ceiling mounted speaker two feet overhead in a dive?), while using their website, even, and participating in live community meetups for their website, when they did not disrespect him in any way.

99% of the NeoGAF members I meet in person are cool people, and usually any issues regarding the site or how I run it or me personally, if they happen to exist, can be hashed out cordially between adults over a beer or five, and we'll have a laugh over any bans or drama that happened on the site. The internet is the internet, and everyone behaves how they will here -- it's all bullshit, by the way -- but real life is a different deal. Generally you don't act like a basement dweller anon dipshit to people you've met in the real world.

As for snitching: there's no such thing as snitching on NeoGAF. There is such a thing as Snitch on NeoGAF, though. G'nite.

so you banned someone because you're embarrassed

then you renamed blaburn because fuck it

if I mention this in a year or two, will you get embarrassed again and ban me? I need to get clear on the rules

Herr K

Banned
I'm ready to see Zeman vs Long Haired Zeman tonight. Expecting more goals than in a Germany - Saudi Arabia match.

Forzaaaa
whoever wins, because I'll drink anyway
Milaaaaaan!

Edit: what's going on here, dudes? W-where's everybody?

Blablurn.

ibugCSEEPXgD6Z.gif

Linius

Because of all the focus on his nickname it's actually the first time I noticed it's blablurn and not blaburn. My life is a lie.

noal

Banned
What on earth is going on?

I've been laughing to myself for the last five minutes.

Hang on. This explains why nobody went to my thread; everybody was too busy laughing in here.

This will go down in history, unlike my thread, which just went down. (Hint, hint)

With all the new traffic we will have through here in the next couple of days because of all the commotion, I urge all lurkers to search '1972 andes plane disaster'

End of harassment about my thread. Which is on Gaf. In OT. Page 231.

King_Moc

Banned
Have to leave work earlier than planned to go have a CT scan. Aren't they those creepy tube machines?

i scurred

I've had two of those. Just keep your eyes shut, else the distance between you and the ceiling will make you claustrophobic. It's literally about 2 inches. They should let you listen to music if you're lucky.

OH MY DAYS THIS HAS BEEN AMAZING.

I had bought snacks to watch the Blacklist and Sons of Anarchy with, but this thread catchup made me devour them. nearly choked a few times whilst laughing so hard,

S
N
I
T
C
H

incredible.

Top Bottom