• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

As soon as I read Batongen's post, I knew he'd gotten himself banned. A Swedish Liverpool fan has been lost.

Spock_vulcan-salute.png

Not just a Swedish liverpool supporter, a Swedish man who has played on the same team as the great Mikael Antonsson. This means he has seen things that the rest of us could only ever wish for, like his cock. RIP ins peace Batong, like our memories of Antonsson being a good defender before returning will.

0GgferG.jpg

Yen

I've had two of those. Just keep your eyes shut, else the distance between you and the ceiling will make you claustrophobic. It's literally about 2 inches. They should let you listen to music if you're lucky.
When I wrecked my back, the music they gave me was 'Don't Fear the Reaper'. Icecold.

Carbonox

I've had two of those. Just keep your eyes shut, else the distance between you and the ceiling will make you claustrophobic. It's literally about 2 inches. They should let you listen to music if you're lucky.

How long do they take? I think it's to check the growth in my nose to see what it's connected to so they can hopefully operate it at the same time as fixing my face tomorrow.

All of this is new to me.

All cos I headed a ball and my teammate was a dumb cunt and went up for the same header and clonked me in the face instead of the ball or even the opposing player.

King_Moc

Banned
When I wrecked my back, the music they gave me was 'Don't Fear the Reaper'. Icecold.

I had a Grandmaster Flash hits collection. Surreal experience.

How long do they take? I think it's to check the growth in my nose to see what it's connected to so they can hopefully operate it at the same time as fixing my face tomorrow.

All of this is new to me.

All cos I headed a ball and my teammate was a dumb cunt and went up for the same header and clonked me in the face instead of the ball or even the opposing player.

Think I was in about 30-40 mins. Might depend on what they're looking for I guess.

Thanks m8

I thought about it for a second but that would be too much effort considering the origin of this ridiculous attack against my personality.

Give me your login details and I will check that you didn't send any offending PMs. Which asian singer is your password???

AgjRdMc.png

I'm innocent.

Mumei pls. Halp.

Great, you deleted the messages. Now the only way for your innocence to be proven is for Evilore to let me check his PMs :D

mif you really are innocent, sells some organs and fund him to come to GermanGAF meetup and ask for your name back face to face.

Carbonox

It's quite relaxing if you're able to stop thinking about how utterly trapped you are. You should have a 'panic' button though, to get you out in a hurry.

Just looked up on the NHS website that it can take 15 minutes for a sinus CT scan (which is relevant to me) so that's not so bad I guess.

That results could take weeks concerns me though. Means I'll need a second operation. Fuck sake.

b0kt_3viiaalmmhb8rmd.jpg

b0opvrmieaa7qn5nukgq.jpg

6paZQP8.gif

I feel like John Faxe Jensen should be in AA, not promoting this beer... and fucking D.A.D too? Christ, hard to imagine people less nice to hang out with. All it needs is some hardcore Brøndby supporters getting Aggerpils in cursive letters tattooed on their necks, if there's any room left for it of course. They would probably pay for it themselves with their unemployment benefits and live purely off glue and Aggerpils for the rest of the month.

Scum

b0kt_3viiaalmmhb8rmd.jpg

b0opvrmieaa7qn5nukgq.jpg

6paZQP8.gif

I feel like John Faxe Jensen should be in AA, not promoting this beer... and fucking D.A.D too? Christ, hard to imagine people less nice to hang out with. All it needs is some hardcore Brøndby supporters getting Aggerpils in cursive letters tattooed on their necks, if there's any room left for it of course. They would probably pay for it themselves with their unemployment benefits and live purely off glue and Aggerpils for the rest of the month.

Morning Wooden. Enough sleep this time round?

Ryan-giggs-censored.jpg

Here is the original.
I see InterTim with a beard.

Do you reckon blablurn did it?

On one hand It's a bit strange that his inbox doesn't show any PM to him asking why he changed his name. On the other hand I realise I have more important things to worry about like my mental state should we lose to Brighton tonight.

Scum

TRANSFER GOSSIP
Chelsea are considering a £24m January transfer window bid for Barcelona defender Gerard Pique, 27, as a replacement for captain John Terry, 33. (Daily Star)
Manchester United could bring former Arsenal and Chelsea left-back Ashley Cole back to the Premier League from Roma. The 33-year-old is keen on a return to England and would give teenager Luke Shaw competition in the United defence. (Daily Express)
Gareth Bale could be available to Manchester United for £90m as Real Madrid team-mate Isco's impressive recent form has edged the 25-year-old Welshman out of the first XI. United attempted to buy Bale when the attacker left Tottenham for the Bernabeu in a record £85m move in 2013. (Daily Star)
Tottenham head coach Mauricio Pochettino expects Harry Kane to have a long future at White Hart Lane, despite rumours linking the 21-year-old with a move away from the club. (London Evening Standard)
Aston Villa are considering making an offer to local rivals Wolves for winger Bakary Sako. The 26-year-old Mali international has scored seven goals for the Championship side this season, while Villa have managed only four in nine Premier League games. (Daily Mirror)
Nottingham Forest have made a move to sign Hull City's out-of-favour forward Tom Ince, 22, on an emergency loan deal. (Hull Daily Mail)
Arsenal have stolen a march on Bayern Munich in the race to sign 17-year-old Benfica midfielder Goncalo Guedes, who is also being tracked by AC Milan and Borussia Dortmund. (Daily Express)
The Gunners are also interested in Sevilla and Poland midfielder Grzegorz Krychowiak, 24, who has a buy-out clause of £24m. (Sun - subscription required)

OTHER GOSSIP
Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho is a translator with an over-inflated opinion of himself, according to former France coach Raymond Domenech. (Daily Telegraph)
Everton midfielder Leon Osman, 33, says David Moyes, his former manager at Goodison Park, never expected to be appointed Manchester United boss. (Liverpool Echo)
Hull manager Steve Bruce has been linked with the vacant managerial role at Championship side Fulham. (Daily Mirror)
The odds on Bruce to be the next Premier League manager to leave his job have moved from 66-1 to 6-1 in recent days. (Racing Post)
Hull defender Alex Bruce, 30, says he has "a thick skin" at taunts that he only got the chance to play in the Premier League because of his father. (Hull Daily Mail)
Adel Taarabt was left out of QPR Under-21s fixture against Swansea. The 25-year-old midfielder has been involved in a public row with Harry Redknapp over his fitness but was scheduled to play in the match at the club's Harlington training ground in west London. (Daily Express)
Toronto FC and former England and Tottenham striker Jermain Defoe, 32, says he wants to keep playing for another eight years. (Guardian)
The average yearly wage of a League Two manager is £50,000, compared with the £3m for a Premier League boss. (Daily Mail)
Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini wants to see more of his players challenging to win the Ballon d'Or in future. (Independent)
Sunderland goalkeeper Vito Mannone, 26, faces the axe for the Premier League trip to Crystal Palace on Monday. (Sun - subscription required)
Sheffield United manager Nigel Clough says he wants to be drawn against Chelsea or former club Liverpool in the Capital One Cup quarter-finals. (Sheffield Star)
Tottenham manager Mauricio Pochettino says his side are struggling at home because the White Hart Lane pitch is "a little bit tight". (Guardian)
European Club Association chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge has urged Fifa to accept the "least painful" option of bringing the 2022 Qatar World Cup forward to April. (Times - subscription required)

BEST OF SOCIAL MEDIA
Mario Balotelli celebrated scoring against Swansea on Tuesday - his first Liverpool goal in nine games - by tweeting: "Finally!"
Manchester United goalkeeper Anders Lindegaard took to Twitter to poke fun at reports he did not join his team-mates in watching Real Madrid's match against Barcelona on Saturday.

AND FINALLY
Arsenal forward Lukas Podolski, 29, is set to make his acting debut with a role in German comedy Macho Man. (Metro)
A Uruguayan newspaper has claimed that Luis Suarez's Barcelona team-mates did not help him on his debut against Real Madrid. El Observador noted that Lionel Messi did not pass to the former Liverpool striker at any stage during the 3-1 defeat. (Daily Star)
Stoke City have told defender Ryan Shawcross, 27, not to man-mark at set-pieces as they fear he is being targeted by referees for his "grappling". (Daily Mail)
Al Ahly midfielder Walid Soliman has been banned for four months by the Egyptian FA for untucking a referee's shirt after being booked. (Fox Soccer)
Harry Redknapp could have signed Charlie Austin six years ago for free. Austin's grandfather Ozzy has been a friend of the QPR manager for 20 years and recommended that Redknapp sign the striker for Tottenham in 2008. (Daily Telegraph)

Harry Redknapp could have signed Charlie Austin six years ago for free. Austin's grandfather Ozzy has been a friend of the QPR manager for 20 years and recommended that Redknapp sign the striker for Tottenham in 2008. (Daily Telegraph)

Yeah. Sounds about right.

Top Bottom