• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2016 Season |OT2| BUT GRO PER

Theorry

untitled92k4q.png

DBT85

That's a ton of rake. Car doesn't look as long as the Merc though.

Seems to be a blown front axle, which Merc still haven't done either.

Interesting angular sidepod openings and nice to see they found the loophole at least.

It's just a bit of a kellogs box sprayed white and balanced on there.

Live Kimis arms in that photo. Does he work for Bungie at all?

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Tuning vane is developed in a way to channel air through the sidepod

And yes, they went for a shorter wheelbase compared to Mercedes. But we will have to wait till testing for comparison pictures

I have a feeling that one of the guys on the left will be sacked during the season

I don't know why you're saying that. Look at them again!

ferrgluh3.jpg

The body language.
The expression on their faces.

That's how people who are confident in their work look like. What's what winning looks like!

DBT85

Thumb nose will be gone when B-spec car arrives after summer's break

Nobody has managed to match the Merc nose and they've had it for 2 years, even the W05 nose was mush shorter than anyone elses.

Either the teams have given up trying to make it pass the crash tests, or they feel the gains from it aren't enough to bother.

noses-886x493.jpg

DBT85

Can someone explain the point of chat window in these streams, you can't talk about anything as its a thousand messages a minute. It's basically just lots of people talking bollocks all at once.
McLaren stream is 480p? Are you fucking kidding me?

Where's that quote from Bernie about nobody wanting HD? lol

Aiii

So not worth it
480p. I LOL'd hard.

Sky Go for me then

So I got Now TV, and I didn't realize you could only register four devices at a time, so it registered my Chromecast, iPhone, iPad and home browser. So I deleted three of them so I could add my Apple TV and work browser.

Turns out that once you remove a device, you can only add one new one EVERY MONTH. So now I can't use it at work until the months over. I'm lucky I found this out before March, or I'd still have been screwed.

Top Bottom