• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forspoken - In Tanta We Trust Gameplay Trailer Released

Draugoth

Gold Member

"Forspoken - In Tanta We Trust Available May 26,2023 After bringing peace to Athia, Frey’s journey continues as she searches for a way to permanently rid the land from the effects of the Break. Amid her search, she follows a mysterious voice that leads her into the past. When she emerges, Frey finds herself surrounded by chaos and destruction. Injured and draped in blood-soaked clothing, she discovers a grim truth about her fate. The recently thriving Athia is at war, but why and with whom? Accompanied by Tanta Cinta, and a new set of magic, Frey must uncover the answers and save Athia once more – and attempt to save herself."

winjer

Gold Member
We need a vote to decide which is worse. Redfall of Forspoken.

Warriors Bottles GIF

winjer

Gold Member
ugh... cmon man.
Take a look at any gameplay from forspoken. The game is a crackdown and infamous mix. It plays great no matter if you like story or not.
And the game was patched well. it now runs better and looks better. most of the issues DF had with the game, are gone now

I knew you were going to say something like that :messenger_beaming:

Pejo

Granted I'm talking out of my ass since I didn't play the game (only the demo), but this would have been a cool time to introduce:

agnis1.jpg

Neolombax

For people who played Forspoken, am I going crazy or does this DLC look better than the base game? I've only played the beta for reference. Or has the base game improved quite a bit since launch?

Pelao

Granted I'm talking out of my ass since I didn't play the game (only the demo), but this would have been a cool time to introduce:

agnis1.jpg

I think it's best to spare Agni's Philosophy the embarrassment of being associated with Forspoken beyond using the same engine.

Last edited:

Mr Hyde

I hope Squenix releases a new edition of the base game with the DLC included. A complete edition or "I just conjured up a new edition for half the price with my freaking mind"-edition or something. Forspoken is on sale now for half the price but I would much rather have everything in one package.

Top Bottom