• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forspoken - In Tanta We Trust Gameplay Trailer Released

mortal

Gold Member
Granted I'm talking out of my ass since I didn't play the game (only the demo), but this would have been a cool time to introduce:

agnis1.jpg
Really wish they would've kept this creative direction. It's fairly obvious that Forspoken was the offspring of those initial "Witch" themed tech demoes. She was even a sort mascot for Luminous for a period.
It's a shame, but oh well.

Last edited:

Dynomite

I mean, I love the meme but I feel the need to combat it lol.
This is how the game actually looks :p
QXgXEoG.jpg
Graphics in this game were not consistent at all. This scene from above is true, but there were also others that were just bad.

Dynomite

Well everybody hated Forespoken and Frey only because of the color of her skin. Looks like they heard us loud and clear.
This is the laziest defense of Forspoken that I see commonly thrown out. If race/gender were a factor, it would be the minority considering the game released with technical problems continues to have a poor story, empty world and unlikable protagonist.

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
Graphics in this game were not consistent at all. This scene from above is true, but there were also others that were just bad.
I've posted screenshots many times. The game looks strikingly good. Especially after the patch.
but yeah, it is inconsistent

Kataploom

Gold Member
Damn forgot about this game, for all the shit its graphics get it definitely has some awesome particle effects

Irobot82

I mean, I love the meme but I feel the need to combat it lol.
This is how the game actually looks :p
QXgXEoG.jpg
The bottom right copyright tag says no, this isn't what the game looks like.

This is called a bullshot.

Last edited:

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
The bottom right copyright tag says no, this isn't what the game looks like.

This is called a bullshot.
That's in game. photo mode adds this tag. I played on ps5 release day/week. The game been patched since but I oly got launch screenshots:
Looks great if FSR does not fuck up. These are all ingameplay/photomode (no cutscene).
And there is no describing how much much HDR oled adds to the presentation. Some of best colors this gen.

SUnF54d.jpg

L8OKzdf.jpg

13TiDPi.jpg

WC1EPlW.jpg

MBHvkEb.jpg

WPZ2PvY.jpg

weG0Hzv.jpg

Last edited:

Pejo

That's in game. photo mode adds this tag.
I think he meant that photo mode does a lot of post-processing on the screenshot to make it look better, which makes it, in essence, a bullshot.

Different than if you are just hitting F12 on steam and looking at your screenshots folder.

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
I think he meant that photo mode does a lot of post-processing on the screenshot to make it look better, which makes it, in essence, a bullshot.

Different than if you are just hitting F12 on steam and looking at your screenshots folder.
Not this game. It adds the tag every time you screenshot it with share button on ps5.
Look. Even in-game gameplay hud still visible.
Entering photo mode only switches to "fidelity" mode for all I noticed during my playthrough. But I played in fidelity mode anyway so this is how the game just looked. I noticed when testing performance modes that photo mode uses fidelity preset.
And of course FSR2 stabilizes in photomode because no movement.

QL5WaHu.jpg

Last edited:

KiteGr

For some reason Squenix thought that the reasons Marvel movies where popular was because of their writing and diverse casting. It's like thinking Star Wars was popular because of Ray and Jarjar.

Well... Every movie/game has at least one fan in the world, and for Forspoken it's rofif.

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
Dicks out for Tanta!

Don't take the money and run!

It makes Final Fantasy XV look good!
Despite looking like Versus XIII!

Blowing expectations for Project Athia out of the water. And several meters over on the shore, sputtering and flopping desperately.

Urmom69 enthusiastically raves: "Finally, a game that can unite gamergate and the Sarkings and Quinns with the common ground of representation that we ALL hate!"

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
That's in game. photo mode adds this tag. I played on ps5 release day/week. The game been patched since but I oly got launch screenshots:
Looks great if FSR does not fuck up. These are all ingameplay/photomode (no cutscene).
And there is no describing how much much HDR oled adds to the presentation. Some of best colors this gen.

SUnF54d.jpg

L8OKzdf.jpg

13TiDPi.jpg

WC1EPlW.jpg

MBHvkEb.jpg

WPZ2PvY.jpg

weG0Hzv.jpg
My eyes!

still love you rofif, but I cant believe you find these shots impressive. they look utterly awful lmao.

Top Bottom