• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any way someone can make this gif go on the 150kb limit? right now it's at 300 something.

I got the size and color down, but got nothing else except maybe deleting some frames in between since it seems to have 100 frames or so.

Can anyone help me out here?

I1eHH.gif

If anyone has the original artwork of my avatar (that awful Jesus in Washington painting) and the Cthulhu bloodbath parody and is feeling very helpful...

Can you please make an avatar that flashes between the original smug producer guy and whatever the Cthulhu equivalent is?

Halcyon

could someone make this in avatar form for me in some way? Even just his leg hitting the tree would be funny.

hwwkk8.gif

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
Count Dookkake said:
If anyone has the original artwork of my avatar (that awful Jesus in Washington painting) and the Cthulhu bloodbath parody and is feeling very helpful...

Can you please make an avatar that flashes between the original smug producer guy and whatever the Cthulhu equivalent is?
CountDookkake_1.gif

Could someone make so my avatar bursts into flames from the cigarettes and turns into a Cthulhu monster too? Cause I really wanna make a point that smoking is bad etc.

yencid

PetriP-TNT said:
Could someone make so my avatar bursts into flames from the cigarettes and turns into a Cthulhu monster too? Cause I really wanna make a point that smoking is bad etc.
yyeeaahh stuff like that is RubxQub specialty, i just work with gifs :lol

RubxQub

yencid said:
yyeeaahh stuff like that is RubxQub specialty, i just work with gifs :lol
I don't know...making a picture burst into flames and morph into something completely different is a bit over my paygrade. :lol

I made something but I'm not the best artist...so... yeah:
Petrip-TNT_1.gif

Not exactly a monster of anykind, but he certainly doesn't look healthy I guess?

Rapstah

RubxQub said:
Fulfilling a couple requests:

Rapstah:
Rapstaph_1.gif
Rapstaph_2.gif
HOLY SHIT :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

I call dibs on both of these, will probably get a rotation going including both. :lol THANK YOU.

EDIT: Obviously going to rehost them so you're free to take them down if you feel like it.

RubxQub

Rapstah said:
HOLY SHIT :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

I call dibs on both of these, will probably get a rotation going including both. :lol THANK YOU.

EDIT: Obviously going to rehost them so you're free to take them down if you feel like it.
I've got a photobucket pro account, so bandwidth isn't a concern.

Glad you like it :D

RubxQub

The spinning dude definitely appears to be having a kick-ass time spinning. :lol

yencid

InfiniteNine said:
Rapstah your avatar gets:

124a245.jpg
124a245.jpg
124a245.jpg
124a245.jpg

Four out of five InfiniteNines!
oh god please let this catch on... your avatar quoting can go but the rating system can sure as hell stay!

InfiniteNine said:
Rapstah your avatar gets:

124a245.jpg
124a245.jpg
124a245.jpg
124a245.jpg

Four out of five InfiniteNines!

heh :D I was wondering about that, I've seen some posters with various country flags under their names but above their avatars? What's the story behind this? Thanks in advance

yencid

anonymousAversa said:
heh :D I was wondering about that, I've seen some posters with various country flags under their names but above their avatars? What's the story behind this? Thanks in advance
I9 has become a gaf meme

HalcyonTB12 said:
could someone make this in avatar form for me in some way? Even just his leg hitting the tree would be funny.

http://i46.tinypic.com/hwwkk8.gif[img][/QUOTE]

This weird thing that makes no sense...

[IMG]http://s6.tinypic.com/2qvfq0p.jpg

or shrink the whole thing...

24603f5.jpg

I like to think he hates the tree, but lacks the skill to hurt it.

Rapping Granny said:
Is there any way someone can make this gif go on the 150kb limit? right now it's at 300 something.

I got the size and color down, but got nothing else except maybe deleting some frames in between since it seems to have 100 frames or so.

Can anyone help me out here?

I1eHH.gif

I tired stuff - but even with only 7 colours it is still over 200kb :eek:! It seems the best work around is to reduce the size of the image from 90x120. If you then use it as your av the image will get scaled back up to the correct size. I am not sure how blurry it will look though.

9popxg_th.jpg

RubxQub

yencid said:
it makes no sense regardless >.<
Pretty sure the dude is trying to recreate the Karate Kid split kick position that's on the poster behind him.

Maybe the video is funnier :(

RubxQub

Ooo! Me next! ME NEXT! :lol

RubxQub

OneEightZero said:
I could do it, but it would be a bitch. And a half. ^_^
I tried a bit ago, but I couldn't segregate the cube from the background cleanly enough in each frame and from frame to frame, so I ultimately just left it :(

The only thing holding me back from avatar greatness!

It's all good, I've given up on it awhile ago. Wouldn't curse anyone to do something like that. :p

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
It doesn't need to be avatar sized but if someone could slow this GIF down for me, I would be very greatful. Maybe 1/2 the current speed or so. I will nominate you for poster of the year.

buzzerguy.gif

yencid

OneEightZero said:
didnt quite work out eh? :lol :lol

Snuggler said:
It doesn't need to be avatar sized but if someone could slow this GIF down for me, I would be very greatful. Maybe 1/2 the current speed or so. I will nominate you for poster of the year.

buzzerguy.gif
95z8t3.jpg

cnizzle06

Banned
yencid said:
oooo noticed you changed your avatar! nice choice, it was my fave out of the 3! :D

Yeah, I didn't wanna be too specific when making the request but it was in fact one of the scenes I hoped you would avatar-ize. Thanks again :D

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I want a new Harvey Birdman avatar. I don't have any source material so if some random gaffer does and wouldn't mind fixing me up that would be cool.

I doubt I will get anything but worth a shot I suppose.

OneEightZero

aka ThreeOneFour
RbBrdMan said:
I want a new Harvey Birdman avatar. I don't have any source material so if some random gaffer does and wouldn't mind fixing me up that would be cool.

I doubt I will get anything but worth a shot I suppose.

birdman.png

*shrug*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom